A Realistic Reaction to Meeting the Charming Devil Himself xo

The words LUX gleamed in the night as y/n strutted in confidently, her long black coat fluttered in the slight breeze as she showed the security guard her ID before being let in.

The thrum of the highend nightclub pulsed under her feet as she headed towards it, the second bouncer, Alex, greeted her as she walked in.

"Good evening, y/n, how you feeling tonight?"

"Not so bad, yourself?"

"Better now that you're here." He winked teasingly and she threw her head back and laughed full heartedly.

"You flatter me, Al, I'll see you after my shift, I presume?"

"Of course. Any funny business, you call me over."

"Of course."

Her night was spent making drinks for everybody in the club, by two in the morning, she was ready for her bed. She had felt two stares on her the entire night.

A man stepped through, a dark black trench coat hung around his figure and the flashing lights of the place did nothing to help with what his identity was.

The second being her boss, Lucifer Morningstar.

He rarely turned up at his own club, which she could barely understand for a guy like him. He had it all, did it all. Drugs, sex, alcohol. So why would he rarely turn up to his own establishment?

It was crazy.

Bit by bit, people began to leave, trickling out unwillingly like tap water. They still remained as Lillian cleaned up and got ready to go. She didn't notice the shadow following her out of the club. Didn't notice that she wasn't alone until a voice cut through the silence.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you." Lucifer's deep, musical voice startled her out of her thoughts and she froze.

Before she could reply, however, another voice responded, deep, gravelly. It sent slimy goosebumps down her spine.

She turned around and immediately saw the glint of a knife nearly at her throat.

Terror shot through her veins.

"Let her go." Lucifer's hands to clench in the darkness, what little light that made it's way to the corridor created sharp angles across his face, highlighting his fury.

Blood rushed through her ears as she looked around, trying to find a way to escape. Then two red eyes glared at her through the dark.

Coming from Lucifer.

The knife fell to the ground with a clatter as her assaulter made a run for it. Leaving just her and her boss in the corridor.

Fear continued making its way through her body as she stared, he began taking footsteps forwards.

It was as if she were frozen, unable to move at all, shock and fear gripped her and rendered her unable to move.

Not until she felt his icy hands on her face, the glowing eyes completely disappeared.

"You-y-y-you're the devil." She gasped out. "Holy fuck I work for the devil."

He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Holy fuck? I've never heard that one before. How can fucking be made holy? I mean, unless it's with God, which would really be an interesting concept."

Confusion swirled in her stomach. She was borderline hysterical.

She just blinked at him.

"I'm sorry, I'm so confused."

"You know, I never know why people say that. You're not really sorry, are you? And plus, I'm the one who should be confused, what does holy fuck mean?"

She stepped back a little, out of his grasp.

And ran.