Prologue

Hey guys! SkyMage over here.

I'm here with my new and first story called "Fixing a best friends rivalry" hope you enjoy.

Oh! And I'm also here to give some info about the characters.

Lisa E. Yume- The unsociable girl from Kindergarten. And also one of the main characters.

Sunshine B. Denly- The girl with short hair that was comforted by Lisa. One of the supporting characters.

Audrey H. Perelaqua- Also one of the supporting characters and is also known as Sunshine's best friend ever since Kindergarten.

Christine B. Akari- One of the main characters that ends up being Lisa's best friend during 2nd grade and her rival during 7th grade.

Grace D. Sekai- One of the supporting characters and one of Lisa's best friends during 4th grade.

Jun E. Satsuki- The guy that makes the 2 main characters feel something they never felt beforehand .
------------------------------------------------------
"I'm sorry about how I acted, I just thought he was the one."

"It's alright I forgive you."

"Thank you so much and I'm sorry for what I caused but I'm glad to know we were able to fix a best friends rivalry."

"It's sad to know that it's my last day here, and we didn't make any happy moments but we only made confusion, jealousy and angering memories but just know we'll meet each other again so for now I must say farewell. Goodbye, my friend."
____________________________________