A few years later

(Normal POV)

Lisa and her 4 friends were walking to school while chatting.
The 5 girls heard shouting, they all turned around to be greeted by they're other 2 friends (if you don't know wanna read this long new character introduction, refer to the "New characters" chapter)

Lisa, Audrey and Sunshine's new friends are:
Christine B. Akari
Grace D. Sekai
Christian S. Ogasawara and
George G. Sennosuke

Christine has water make and teleportation as her abilities

Grace is a light mage and a mind reader.

Christian is a fire dragon mage
(Like natsu dragneel) and he can control you using his mind

And lastly
George is a elemental mage and he can move objects and people by moving his hand in front of him.

(Lisa's POV)
I was walking to school with my new friends and old friends when we suddenly heard two boys shouting.

"Lisa,Sunshine, Audrey,Grace and Christine, wait up!!!!" We turned around to see our other 2 friends
Running towards us

"Morning!" The girls and I said in unison.

"G*pant*Ood Mor*pant*ning girls" Said the boys while catching their breath.

"Geez wake up earlier next time alright?" Said Sunny.

"Sorry...." Said George

"It's alright, just wake up sooner next time because both of you look like  two cherry red tomatoes when out of breath." Sunshine said trying to keep her laughter inside.
"Ok ok that's just rude, but...... I guess we can understand that, right George?" Asked Christian.

"Yup!" Replied George

And we all started walking to school and at the same time we were laughing. But.... The best part was that I could see my favorite ships sailing, first ship was GraTian and the second one was GeoShine!!!!, GraTian is a combination of Grace and Christian's name, and right now they are talking, laughing  at othller's jokes and at least once in a while you can catch one of them blushing. While GeoShine is a combination of George and Sunshine's name, and right now they we're both talking about their favorite books, but.... The best part was, George asked Sunshine if he could treat her for some food and..... She blushed while giving a stuttered up "yes".

I was so concentrated on watching my ships that I hit a lamp post and blacked out, but before I lost all my hearing and sense of touch I could hear my friends saying my name in a worried tone and one of my friends with.... Shoulder long hair..? Pick me up and right after that I was unconscious.

*A few minutes later at the infirmary*
(Christian's POV)

A few minutes have passed after Sun brought Lisa to the infirmary to rest, my friends told me to watch her since they were watching over her a while ago, my friends are outside either worried, calm or confused but I'm with the confused group for this situation.

"How did she not  see the lamp post?" I asked myself out loud

"Because she was looking at her ships just like me." Someone replied. I turned around to see her big sister Risa. Risa is one grade above Lisa and when she sees her so called "ships" she squeals, jumps around or tries to convince both of them to go out on a date just like Lisa, when both of them are together they're both called matchmakers, well...... Only if they see their favorite ships but that's besides the point.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as if nothing was wrong.

"I came to check on my little sister." Said Risa in a "duh" tone.

I wanted to facepalm myself for asking something so stupid, but I was stopped when I heard grumbling from under the bed covers. I peeked in a bit and saw Lisa moving around, and after a while my friends went inside to find Lisa moving around before she fluttered her eyes open until she could see clearly.

"What happ-- ow!!!!" Shouted Lisa while rubbing her head.

"You weren't paying attention to where you were going, hit a lamp post, fell unconscious then Sun carried you here." Said Grace.

"Oh....... Sorry guys...." She said guiltily.

Everyone:"Nah it's alright no need to be sorry."

"Wow, since when did you act nice Sun?" I said without even thinking.

"If you wanna end up in infirmary bed unconscious for a week repeat everything that you just said." Sunshine said with a smile on her face but a dark aura all around her and this sent chills down everyone's spine and how do I know well my second ability allows me to know what others feel physically.

"Y-yes ma-a-am" I said scared for my life.

After that we all bursted out laughing and Risa left, the bell rang signaling us to go to class. We all went to our classroom together talking.

*In math class*
(George's POV)

It was time for math class, the first class of the day. The teacher handed out our papers and I immediately start answering, I was in the final question when it suddenly showed something we didn't even discuss yet and..... It looks like I wasn't the only one confused since one of my friends stood up, Sunshine. We both walked to miss Aryanna's table and said.

"Excuse me miss Aryanna but we didn't discuss the final question yet." We both said in unison. And I swear I could hear Audrey, Christine but mostly Lisa squealing, I didn't care and it looked like my friend with shoulder long brown hair didn't care at all.

"Ok then, all you have to do to answer the final question is to multiply the blah blah blah blah blah and blah blah blah blah blah." But while miss Aryanna was explaining I started to not pay attention to her and started staring to who knows where and I didn't even realize miss Aryanna waving her hand in front of my face, but the only things ng that snapped me back to reality was hearing my friend who was right next to me.

"Bookworm, you alright?" She asked but I almost got pissed when she said "bookworm" which is the nickname she sometimes calls me.

"Yup I'm fine." I said back.

"Then get back to your seat before our friends catch us talking like this." She said

I nodded my head and went back to my seat confused as heck on how to answer but I feel something hit me on the side of my head and saw Sunny telling me to look down and when I did I saw a paper ball and opened it.

   ________________________________
I know you weren't paying attention to the explanation so I guess all you have to do to get the answer is to multiply the length and the width of a triangle to get it's area.
~Sunshine
  ________________________________

Is all that was written on the paper, I mouthed her a thank you before answering the final question, miss Aryanna collected the papers and left the classroom bidding us a goodbye and a thank you.

*After a bunch of other classes, at recess time*
(Audrey's POV)

Audrey and the others went to the canteen to buy some food when we suddenly heard a familiar voice call us we all turned around to be greeted by a person we were surprised to see

"What up guys"

"Christopher?!?!?!"