the past and blooming problems

(Lisa's POV)
I turned around to see Christian's twin brother, Christopher.

"When did you get back here!?" Yelled Christian

"Oh? I arrived back here 2 weeks ago." Said Christopher and that's when I noticed that Sunny wasn't moving at all.

"Sunny you alright?" Asked George beating me to the question I was about to ask her.

"Oh..... So you're the guy who took my place for a while? Eh.... I don't see her interested in you." Said Christopher.

"O-oh... I see your back from your vacation to Quebec." Said Sunny

"Why of course I am, why don't we catch up?" He said grabbing her hand forcefully I could see her flinch in pain but why didn't she say anything? And that's when he suddenly let go of her hand, go to the wall and hit his head on the wall repeatedly.

"Sorry about my brother, you alright?" Asked Christian.

"We're you the one wh-- Yes." Christian cut me off.

"Thank you Christian you really helped me." Said Sunny.

"No problem how does he know you, he never mentioned anything about you." Said Christian

"Um...... We used to be badminton partners and we became friends, and one day he told me that he would be leaving and he told.me that one day before he left." Said Sunny.

"Oh....... What a douche" I said

"Audrey agrees with Lisa!" Said Audrey.

"Guys no need to give a fuss about that" Said Sunny.

"No need to fuss about that? No need to fuss about that!? That is definitely something to fuss about, I mean he literally just tried to pull you away from us??!?" Yelled Grace and to be honest, all of us were shocked due to the fact that this is the first time she did an outburst like that.

"But Sunny may I ask you why were you acting so OOC earlier and why wasn't your intimidating aura around you?" I asked curiously

"He is the only one that can make me lose my intimidating aura and I'll tell you why later, but the reason why I was acting so OOC earlier is because I'm kind of tired always acting tough and wanted to act like my usual self like in kindergarten to 4th grade." Said Sunny. I smiled being happy that she would express her true self and stop putting up an act.

"Yay Sun is gonna act like her normal self again!"Exclaimed Audrey

"This'll be awesome!" and some other stuff we're heard from my friends mouths.

"Hehehe" Sunny giglled

~timeskip~ (new way BTW)

~Audrey's POV~

My besties going to act like her old self, yay! When I speak to myself i talk in a normal way. But when I talk to others I talk in third person.

"Sunny-san when are Audrey and the others gonna see you act like your old self?" I asked my best friend with shoulder long brown hair.

"Just wait for a minute, ok Aud-chan." She stated "But first, I need to say why I act like that around him."

When we arrived at our table in the cafeteria we all said: "We're here now talk." In unison

"Heheh~ ok then~" she giggled, GIGGLED. "But first get your bento box from your bags because I might finish the story after lunch-- oh! And don't forget your drinks~" she stated happily

We all took our bento box from our bag including our drinks.

Sunshine's lunch: