This was supposed to be posted on kook's b-day ㅠㅠ
Little Party

(Lol the party aint as "little" as i said)

"Someone get soju." Hyejin stated. "Why?" Shinhye asked, focused on playing MLBB with Jungkook and Jae-in.

"Ugh, Miya, stop shooting the turrent!— Zilong, what the hell are you doing?! Fanny, get the base— VICTORY!" Jae-in exclaimed.

"Didn't know my girlfriend was a gamer." Yoongi mumbled but everyone heard him. "I'll get it." Min Hee said and finally got her ass out the couch after two hours.

(Keep in mind that the girls are all 25)

"Why do you suddenly have an alcohol urge noona?" Namjoon asked, cutting onions with the help of Seokjin. "I have the urge to have a house party." Hyejin smiled when Min Hee came back with soju.

"House party?" Taehyung asked. She nodded. "Well shit. I need to change." Jae-in said, looking down at her uniform.

"You've been wearing that for an hour and you decide to change now." Oh-seok said. She rolled her eyes and ran to her room.

"What's the occasion?" Jungkook asked. "Secret." Hyejin winked and he pouted.

"Seriously, what is the occasion?" Shinhye asked. Hyejin gestured for her to come near and she whispered, "It's Jungkook's birthday."

"Sorry, I couldn't find anything to wear." Jae-in said, coming down. She was dressed in a grey, over-sized sweater, black cyclings and a white beanie. (And damn, her legs look good.)

"Boner intestifies, lol." Min Hee laughed and pointed at Yoongi. "Y-Yah!" He blushed and pushed her away. GENTLY, not to hurt her, because it will hurt Jae's feels, lmao.

"Noona~ Hyejin won't tell me the occasion~" Jungkook did aegyo on Jae-in. "I don't even know what the heck the "occasion" is."

"Yah! International playboy, she mine!" Yoongi death glared Jungkook, making everyone laugh. "What are we waiting for? Let's drink!" Taehyung exclaimed.

This made everyone scramble to the bottles to get theirs.

"Let's play Truth or Dare!" Hoesok said.
"No! Seven minutes in heaven!" Jimin said, but was smacked on the head by Seokjin.

"Why, Jimin?!" Everyone said. "Fine! Truth or dare," Jimin pouted. "With a twist!" Namjoon added.

"What twist?"

"Truth or dare, dirty version!" With that announced, everyone went wide-eyed. "Joon, that's even WORSE than Seven Minutes In Heaven!" Jae-in shook her head.

"Oh come on!"
"Ugh... fine."

"Who goes first?!" Taehyung raised his hand and went to pick someone. "Jiminie, truth or dare?" Jimin, who was drinking tequilla, almost spit his drink out.

"Um... dare." He said, trying to look bold. "Ooh! I got a good one." Hyejin said and whispered something into Tae's ear.

He smirked halfway, and when she was finished, he said it. "I dare you to kiss Min Hee—"

"Easy!" Jimin cut him off.

"Up-up-up! I'm not finished! Kiss her while she's mounting you!" After that was said, there were cheers and howls, except from Min Hee, who was really red.

"Um..."

"The punishment is worst than that." Jimin huffed and finally gave in. "Our ship finally came true." Hi Yeon said, making everyone laugh again.

Jae-in and Yuna got their cameras out and started to record the whole thing.

"I—" Min Hee was cut off by Jimin, gently pressing his lips against hers. "Damn. Why is Jimin gonna get laid before me?" Yoongi pouted.

"Don't worry. You'll get her horny, somehow." Namjoon patted his back. "What a way to encourage him, Namjoon." Jae-in facepalmed.

"I think I'm gonna faint..." Oh-seok announced, gesturing to the two. "Okay! That's enough you two!" Taehyung split the two.

"I'm going to to expect my grandchildren." Seokjin mumbled.

.  .  .

After a few hours, almost everyone got drunk. Notice the word almost.

Those who didn't get drunk was Jimin and Min Hee, who was in a corner, silently questioning what is the meaning of life. And Seokjin, who didn't actually wanted to drink.

"Hey, Jimin!" Namjoon slurred. "I like your..." he hicced then continued, "feeeeetttt! But whyyy do you no wear Timberleeendddsss?! That's whyyyy you got noooo jamssss!"

"I think I like drunk Namjoon." Seokjin said.

"Naaado saranghaeeeeeee~!" Namjoon hicced again as he stumbled to Seokjin. "WHAT. Ew, no!" Seokjin got away from the younger.

Yoongi passed out, Jae-in and Hyejin were singing IDOL, really off-key (even though hey can actually sing like angels,) Jungkook laughing his ass off at Jimin, and most of them had passed out too, lmao.