Title your Story Part

Creek...slam!

"Rosie is that you?"

"Yes dad it's me who else in this house has a key?"

"Just making sure,how was your last day of school?"

"Good same as usual crying and hugs...Mrs.Rogers said you had something important to tell me?"

"Oh yes,so this is crazy but your mom found something very interesting at the police station today."

"What was it?"

"We'll she found out that you have a long lost brother."

I could feel myself shaking inside with I don't know what feeling,fear or dissapiontment it was kinda in that zone.

"Rosie you all right?"

"Yes,yeah I'm sorry I'm going to go put my backpack upstairs."

I turn around run straight to my room,when I finally get into my room I think this changes everything,mom and dad will give him all the attention! I finally walk back downstairs to go talk to dad.

"Sooo...a brother huh?"

"Yup isn't that great!"

"Yeahhh great,so when is he coming here?"

"Your mom is on her way home right now with him.Please try to be casual and try not to freak him out."

"Dad your acting like he's a..."

"Honey! were home."

"Hey sweetie how was work?"

"Great! Better then ever."

"That's great! Is this Nash?"

"Yes it is."

"Hello Nash I'm your father George and this is your younger sister Rosie."

"Hi" I say in fear

"Hey..."

"Rosie why don't you go show Nash his room."

"Ok..."

I walk upstairs while Nash follows me. I could hear mom and dad talking about how much we got along when we were younger so it shouldn't be hard now.

"We'll here it is."

"Thanks...Hey do you remember me?"

I freeze and think a while what I'm going to say."