Chapter 2: The walk

"Rosie!"

"Yes mom?"

"Go take Nash out and show him the neighborhood."

"Ok.."

"Oh and Rosie bring your phone so I can call you when it's dinner time."

"Ok!"

"Come on Nash mom says I need to take you for a walk around the neighborhood."

"Ok..."

As we walk done the steps at the front door there is a moment of silence which I am not surprised because this is pretty awkward.

"So where were you living before my mom discovered you?" I finally speak up

"We'll your mom said I was kidnapped at the age 13 so I remember going to a single family house with two kids and a single mother. Then I remembered running away from home and I was living on the streets for about 3 days. A lady found me in an alley and took me to a foster home. So I was in different places at different times."

"Do you know why the lady kidnapped you?"

"Mom said because she always wanted a son but could never have one because she got in a divorce with her husband."

"Oh..."

"So tell me about you,give me some facts."

I paused in my head to think of what to say like what the heck does he mean by facts like you've known me since you were 13 you should know.

"We'll I'm 15 and my favorite color is blue and I do gymnastics."

"Let's cool I used to play lacrosse but I'm really into acting."

"Hey,wanna go to the big park across the street?"

"Sure!"