Noah Centineo imagine

Ok, this is kind of long! I don't know if it is my best. I feel like I kind of rambled. If there's something else you'd like me to write please let me know! Feedback is much appreciated, tell me what you think I should do differently, if you liked it, if you hated it, etc! Thank you all so much for taking the time to read this. I appreciate it. I hope you guys enjoy!
Y/F/R - your favorite restaurant
——

Laying on the couch together, Noah had his head in your lap and you were running your fingers through his hair, lulling him into a light sleep. You looked down at him and started smiling, just admiring his features and thinking about how lucky you are to have such an incredible, sweet, caring, talented, and let's not forget handsome boyfriend. You leaned down and kissed him on the cheek, causing him to look up at you with his beautiful eyes that always made you fall even more in love with him. Noah smiled and said, "What was that for babe?" "Nothing, I just really love you." "I really love you too," Noah replied sitting up and pulling you in for another kiss. You smiled during the kiss grabbing his bicep while your other hand moved to his neck. He laid back down onto the couch, pulling you with on top of him. You were now straddling him, you left his lips and moved to his neck. After a few minutes you stopped, and kissed him on the lips once more. You pulled away and you both looked at each other in awe. Noah smiled, "You're so beautiful, I love you so much Y/N." Smiling at his sweet comment you replied, "I love you even more, Noah. I'm hungry now, wanna go and get food?" "Of course I do, Y/N. I'm thinking Y/F/R?" "You know me so well babe! Let me go get changed and we can go," you said as you were walked to your room.

A few minutes later you came out ready to go. Noah grabbed his keys and you got into his car. After, about 15 minutes you arrived at the restaurant. Noah hopped out and walked over to the passenger side, opening the door for you. "Thank you babe." You said. You both walked inside hand and hand and waited to be seated. It only took a few minutes and then you were seated and ordered not long after. At your table you both were talking and laughing together, you always had the best time and conversations. You loved every second of it. Noah never failed to make you laugh, and that was one things you loved so much about him.
Eventually, you both finished eating and headed back home.

Once you got home you went into your room and changed into your PJ's. You laid down on your bed and heard Noah turn on the shower. You wanted to join, but eventually fell asleep. You woke up a little while after when you felt the bed sink down and someone pull you closer to them. You flipped over and became face to face with Noah. He smiled at you, "I missed you." "Oh really?" you said. "Yes, of course Y/N," Noah replied kissing your forehead. You scooted closer and laid your head on his chest. Noah leaned down and kissed you once more, "goodnight Y/N, I love you." That was the last thing you heard and drifted off to sleep cuddled up with the man you love.