Author's note

Hey peoples!

To begin with, thank you for giving this book a chance! The first few chapters maybe give you the impression that I have lost it beyond all hope (which I have, don't worry) but I have many, many things in store for this book.

Again, the beginning may seem like any ordinary and cliché book about a girl when she meets a boy (because that's sorta the direction I went) but I can bet on my Vogue glasses that it's not.

Next, don't copy my work. It takes hours to finally come up with something unique and creative which makes sense and I don't waste all that time just for a random and quite jobless person with no imagination whatsoever, to waltz in and steal my ideas. Like, if the passion doesn't come, consider not being an author.

Copyright © 2018 by Prapti Pathak
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

So you do copy my work, I, accompanied by my Bengal tiger, won't mind hunting you down. (Sorry not sorry if that was too aggressive.)

Warning! This book will indefinitely contain some colourful expletives and some PDA but not a lot (god, no).

Lastly, I would love to hear suggestions, good and bad. Constructive criticism is good. If you like it please vote and comment!

💃🏻
Prapti