Thirteen.

"They're here"

I heard shuffling outside. Luke looked at me and gave me a small smile.

"don't move from here" I tell Luke.

"what?" he asked confused.

"I have a plan" I look at him. "They are here for you, so they'll come for you first. I'll be hiding behind..." I looked around and pointed to the closet. "In there" i told him.

he nodded his head.

"wait what?" he said and I turned around to see him with a confused expression.

"LUKE WE KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE"

"MELANIE, WE KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE TOO" I heard some yell from outside.

Did I say that Luke's demons kinda left already. I only left one in him.So basically Luke is weak, but not weak as they think he is.

They started to bang on the door. I hid myself in the closet and waited for them to come in.

"Remember, don't let fear get to you. They can't do anything to you if you don't fear them" I told Luke. The door was now being broken. Luke just stood there as I told him.

I heard people running in. Nobody came to the kitchen.

you might be asking why didn'y we run. We couldn't. If we did it would've been easier for them to find us. We would've been dead meat. Staying in here got us a few months to prepare ourselves.

I hear footsteps coming towards the kitchen. I breathed in and waited.

No fear

No fear

They know you're in a room when they feel fear.

"Well, who do we have here?" I saw Jai, smirking.

Luke just stood there not moving.

"Did she get tired of helping you, so she ran?" Jai laughed.

"Did she cut your tongue?"

Luke just looked at him. I was observing every move Jai made.

I noticed a couple of marks on him. Shit. I saw the one mark that I wasn't expecting to be on him. He will be hard to take them away from him. He's had them with him all of his life.

"Come on Luke, You can do it" I say in my head.

His head napped my way. I smiled.

"shhh Luke, he can't hear me" I say.

"Wait, you're communicating with me throw your mind?"

"You can too"

"what should I do?" He asked

"What are they telling you to do?"

"They aren't telling me anything" he said

"They will."

Jai Throw Luke to the ground.

"Where is she?" Jai asked Luke.

"I thought  you didn't need her" Luke said.

"yeah, well I lied, she knows" Jai snapped at Luke. I could see Luke getting angry.

"well, she isn't here" Luke said "wait, what does she know?" he asked. I waited for Jai to say it, but obviously he won't because it's about Luke. And if Luke knows Jai's dead.

I just have to find a way to get them away from Jai and then tell Luke.

"SHE KNOWS WHAT?" Luke asked one more time.