Chapter Fifteen:There was no way I could leave him again.

Abbie
Bella sits on my bed, "why don't we go to the club?"she asks.

I roll my eyes, "I can just get drunk at home,you know?"I tell her as I sit beside her.

"Come on!Go to a club!Dance a little,drink a lot,then go find a good looking guy,"Bella giggles.

I smile at her, "fine,"

He face lights up and she jumps off my bed and runs to my closet.

"Ok,"she grabs a couple dresses and shows them to me.

She grabs a red dress,a black dress,a dark blue dress,and a white dress.

I look over the choices and tap my chin with my index finger.

Then I go to my dresser and grab a different outfit.

I go to my bathroom and put it on and check my self out in the mirror, "yup,"I whisper.

I step out and Bella's mouth literally falls open and she doesn't move.

"Is that a yes?"I ask.

Bella nods her head widely, "its a defiantly!"

I spin around a couple times before picking up the dresses.

"Here,"I say,handing her the black dress.

"Fuck,"she giggles.

"Exactly,wear this and you'll get fucked,"I laugh.

"Gosh,its been two weeks since my last one night stand,"she sighs as she take the dress.

I roll my eyes.Bella has always enjoyed having a random guy's dick stuck in her.I just don't find that very pleasant,but if its a guy I know,I wouldn't mind it.

She throws the dress on and digs through a pile of shoes before finding black flats.

I decide on black heels instead of converse because it feels like girls that wear heels get picked to have sex more often then girls in casual shoes.

"So,what kind of boy you looking for?"I ask Bella as we step out of the house.

"A fine boy,"she giggles.

I try to imagine how I want my one night stand to look like,but I can't get Dillion's body out of my mind.Once you've had a taste of Dillion Greyson,you can't find anything better.

"You?"

"Oh,anything,"I answer.

She rolls her eyes and opens the passenger door of my car.

I hope I can get so drunk,and get such a good one that I just forget it all.

~*~

The club hardly has lights on the outside,but once you get inside,everything changes.The lights flash pink,purple, and blue and the music blasts out of speakers that are winding all around the ceiling.

Bella links her arm around mine and we make our way to the bar.

She orders something and without even looking at what it is,I take a swig.

"Damn!"I laugh.

I look over to see Bella grinding against some dude.

He's good looking,and I wouldn't mind a piece of him.

As I finish off my drink, Bella and the mystery guy disappear into the crowd.