The Story of May

Authors Note: Hey guys its Epicly_MEXICAN and I just wanted to say that I have to give half the credit to my best friend for this story because she gave me the idea that started all of this. She also edited it.

*******************************************************************************************

"May I don't know why you put up with his crap? You aren't his punching bag!" 

I couldn't believe we were having this conversation again. Thomas always got mad when he found that Charlie had one of his rage fests. I hate it when Thomas getsmad; it makes his eyes turn a dark grey color, which is very dark coming from their usual bright blue. He just sits there scowling at the ground, with his dark curly hair hanging down in front of his face. I wonder what he is thinking, probably punching Charlie in the face mentally.

"What else do I have to do, Thomas, it’s my fault that he does this anyway!"

"No! It’s not! Why do you always say that! He has no reason to hit you!"

He was staring at me intensely now. I didn't know what to say. All I could do was stand there for a couple seconds looking stupid, as usual. 

"Thomas," I finally said trying to avoid his gaze, “I don't know how it’s my fault all I know is that it is. Somehow it is, okay."

I could feel tear starting to build up in my eyes.

"May," I could the sincerity in his voice, “I don't know much, but I will tell you one thing. He has no reason to hit you. You are the sweetest girl I know and I could never find one reason to hit you."

"Apparently he can."

"Why are you even with that scum sack anyway?"

"It’s.... I....." my voice trailed off.

"What? What is it?"

"My parents." I finally managed to spit out.

"What about them. Hey why don't they do something about him anyway? I mean obviously they have to care about your wellbeing right?"

"They died when I was eight years old Thomas!" I yelled at him.

He just stood there with a stunned look on his face. Thomas has been my friend ever since I moved in with my uncle. When we met I told him that my parents were on a trip and I wasn't able to go with them.  He's believed me ever sense. I just didn't like to talk about it so I never did. 

"It was my fault! It was my entire fault! If I hadn’t of..." My voice trailed off as I started to think of that day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Five years ago~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ughhhhh I feel like I'm going to throw up."

"Go to the nurse May"

"Yes Miss.Addy"

Once I was out in the hall I started to giggle! Haha she fell for it! Now I don't have to take the math test! I thought. 

I got to the nurse and started to fake it out even ran to the bathroom. She called my parents and they were on there way to come get me.

~~2 hours later~~

"Nurse Barbra, where are my mommy and daddy?"

"Umm... well you see May... there's been an accident."

"Oh okay." I was very confused the only accident I ever thought of was when Mommy accidentally bought a gallon of ice cream instead of a pint. 

So I thought to myself," Yay I’m going to get ice cream"

After waiting and waiting, my parents never showed up instead a man in a black suit came and picked me up. He told me he wasn't a bad guy that daddy warns me about and made me go with him to Uncle Charlie’s house. I didn’t really like my uncle. He always smelled bad. The man told me I had to stay here a while till my parents got back. I didn't really think anything of it at the time. 

 Soon after, the man in the black suit came back and told me that my parents weren't coming back. That they had gone to heaven. He also told me that I had to stay with Uncle Charlie because no one else was here to take care of me. It was a lot to take in for my little mind. I wouldn’t have anyone to tuck me in at night or to give me ice cream. Now all I had was Uncle Charlie and all he ever did was smell bad. 

**********************************************************************************************

Well guys here you go my first ever Watt pad book! Man I hope y'all like it!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't worry it gets better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Leave me some suggestions on what else could happen later in the book! 

Like

Comment

Subscribe!!!!!!!!!! 

- Epicly_MEXICAN