Pt 1

Jimins POV

    I was on my big porch drawing in my sketch book, a daily routine of mine, when I saw in the corner of my eye, a big truck with people starting unloading things out of it.

Things like, couches, chairs, and different kinds of furniture.

I watched as more and more things got unloaded.

I'm am a very observant person and so since i was young most people assumed I was wired. I focusing the same thing for long periods of time, sometimes. I find every detail of everything.

After they unloaded for what seemed to be forever, the truck left and a Blue Jeep pulled into the driveway.

I got intreeged on who these people were so I waited and observed more.

Soon after a Mom and a boy got out. The boy looked about my age, he had dark brown hair and was wearing a light blue hoody.

There was things piled in the back of the Jeep and they started to unload, and move things to the house.

We live is a pretty rich neighborhood, so the houses ranged from 2 stories with 6-7 bedrooms to 3 stories with 10-11 bedrooms.

I lived in a smaller but big house, they moved into the biggest house on the block. I wondered why...because there was only 2 of them.

The boy came to get the last load and when he was going back into the house he saw me. He looked at me and waved. Smiling like a puppy/kid.

"Cute" I think.

I wave back, knowing he probably wants a response.

Then he went back inside.

Then I continued my drawing of my version of paradise.