Pt 2

Taehyungs POV

I went out to get the last load of things out of the car, to my house, when I saw someone on the porch of the house next door.

"Aw he's cute." I think.

I smiled at him and waved at him.

He cutely blushes and waved back.

He had black brown and he seemed short, though he was very muscular. Looked like a dancer.

So attractive.

I walked back inside with the load thinking about him.

________

And...here..for more about me, I'm Kim Taehyung. I only have my mom...and have for a while...it's a long story.

I love my mom but she's mostly busy. We've moved so many times. I've been to 4 different schools in the last 2 years. And that's just the last 2 years.

My moms a big business woman for a growing industry for South Korea...she keeps getting promoted which means more meetings, which means more clients which means more promotions, and that leads to moving all over to different offices around the country.

Since I move around so much...it's hard to make friends. I mean I'm just going to leave. And usually once people find out my moms a executive manager for one of the biggest businesses in South Korea...and growing...they get scared off and label me as "The Spoiled Rich Kid"

Though I've never been spoiled.

Well not if you call your dad going to jail when you were for 14 because of child abuse and then your mom working all the time so you don't see her barely at all, and working for all your own things spoiled. Then yeah I guess I am.

I have a very complicated life and I have no idea what the future holds for me. And people think that that's an opportunity to grab my future by the neck and make my own fate, but it's not like that.

It's more like...I'm always scared of what my future holds because I could make a good friend one day and then have to leave them the next.

It's really scary actually. But it's my life. My stupid fucking life.

To be continued...

" Just because your future is undecided, doesn't mean you've had a good past"
-unknown