Pt 3

Jimins POV

- One day later -

It was 6:09 am in the morning and it was time for me to go to dance.

It was still summer and I have been dancing almost my whole life.

My schedule for the day,
-dance practice
-voice lessons
- work
- home

I got up and got dressed in something to dance in. And then brushed my teeth and headed downstairs.

As I crept downstairs I checked to make sure my mom was sleeping.

" good she's still out." I think seeing her passed out on the couch.

Authors POV

Jimins lived with his mom almost his whole life.

Before that he lived with his mom and dad....but they would fight all the time and it would get really really bad sometimes.

He would sit in his closet and cry hiding his face, hearing his mom and dad shout and go at it for hours.

Once his mom and dad got divorced he lived with his mom while his dad moved to America.

For a while he was resistant to live with his mom, knowing that his mom was always the one who hurt him. His dad was more caring and loving....his mom not so much.

After their divorce jimin was a constant reminder of her lost and horrible relationship with her husband.

She would drink and take pills to forget him, and it took tolls in jimin.

While she might have been able to forget...jimin will and would never be able to forget what she's done. (Hitting, starving him, etc.)

And still to this day she passes out Bc of the drugs and alcohol. Those are the moments jimin gets out of the house.

He fills his days with everything he can when she's home. And when she leaves is the times he stays home.

Back to jimins POV

I got my gym bag with everything I needed and then I went out of the house as quickly and quickly as I could.

I walked out and put in ear buds, turned on music and walked to practice.

" Just because you think someone's happy..doesn't mean they are."

To be continued...

Hey guys!!! Im sorry this was short. I'll try to get to at least 1,000 words next time.

Love you hope you enjoyed!!!! ♥️