Escapees: Part 5

I could hear voices. Was I dead? I opened my eyes. I was lying down on cold concrete. I was in a dark room with the only light source being from behind a curtain. All around me were metal crates stacked up nine feet to the ceiling. I sat up, noticing the gravity was no longer so strong and was instead about like earth's, just lighter. Who had saved me? Who had saved us? The person on the other side of the curtain noticed me moving and walked to see me. It was Dillon.

"How was your sleep? You'll never guess who saved us." He said walking over to me.

"Captain Jason?" I responded. Jason must of survived. He probably saved us from the gunning drones or whatever controlled them. Dillon looked disappointed that I guess correctly.

"Well, yes actually. You'll never guess what happened though." Dillon answer, anticipating to tell me. I sat up leaning against the wall.

"Dillon." I said, changing the atmosphere. I looking down at the concrete as Dillon sat down near me.

"Jason didn't wake us up. I lied to you. And now we are possibly hundreds of trillions of light years away from earth, being attacked by what seems can only be space aliens." I said, trying not to get emotional. Dillons attitude by what I had said. He thought for a moment.

"A lie is intentionally false statement. You did not lie. Jason survived. Space aliens obviously don't exist. What happened was ICA forced Jason to build a colony for him in threat to kill us all. After that ICA put Jason in cryogenic sleep for 7031 years with us. He was awakened for experiments a Veth year ago. He escaped and faked his death. After teaming with a ICA's rough clone, he rescued us." Dillon explained carefully, but still in aw as if recently hearing about it.

"Wait. ICA as in the Interstellar Course Arranger? Escaper 12's co-pilot? And are we on Veth?" I asked standing up.

"Yea. His AI went rough and took over the solar system. But yep. This is Veth. The only planet out of the 65 that has a insteasting name. Because ICA named the rest. One year on Veth is about as long seven months on earth. Or at least if you don't include time dilation." Dillon explained anticipated like his normal self. I walked over to the curtain to see who was behind it. There was Davie sitting on the ground in his usual blank expression and a computer box office with audio speaker plugged sitting on a great.

"This is UTU(Utility Transport Unit). It's the older cloned version of ICA that help Jason save us. it use to be responsible for transportation for ICA until it rebelled and joined Jason. We just call him Ut now." Dillon explained. Davie was sitting down on the ground

"Hello, James. I have heard of you. You created me. I am the Utility Transport Unit. This is one of my transportation vehicles." Ut introduced. I nodded in interested, still processing all that was happening.

"So what's the plan." I asked as I sat down on the creat with Ut on. Suddenly someone walked into the room. He was tall but looked more worn and pale than before. I smiled as I saw Captain Jason.

"ICA is planning on returning to Earth soon. They are gonna use their latest invention, the 3DTO(Third Dimensional Transmatter Observer) to study humanity by capturing the whole solar system virtually in a computer. Our plan is to use Ut to supernova the Acore Dwarf into a black hole by spawning self sustaining black holes into it to increased its mass causing it to collapse on itself. Which will cause the supernova that will enielite everything within a twelve hundred light year radius." Jason annonched. He has walked in through a door that was cut out of the larger door. Behind him was Ken.

"Jason! I haven't seen you in seven millenniums. I am so glad you are okay. I am so sorry for getting everyone into this mess. By the time we get back to earth, If we even do, everyone and thing we know will be gone." I apologized. We all were still wearing our hospital suits.

"Actual James. Twenty years have passed on earth because of the time dilation." Ut happily corrected.

"James, look me in eye." Dillon said putting his hands on my shoulder as I gazed into his blue eyes.

"I could of not asked more than to be a part of such an amazing adventure. If saving the world and fixing your mess ups is this exiting, next time I'll pay you to mess up. We can push through this. We will work together to save humanity and stop ICA." I felt reassured by Dillon's encouraging speech. We are gonna do this. We will be successful.

If you want more of this story vote on it. If not check out the other ones.