7 + A/N

They enter the classroom together.

Midoriya feels uncomfortable so he has his face down in his arms.

"Midoriya!You were crying yesterday, right??Are you okay??"Mina ran up.

"I'm fine.It was just a little slip up on.....Something.."Midoriya sighed.

"What slipped up?"Hagakure asked.

"Should I tell them, Todoroki..?"Midoriya peeked up.

"Only a little bit of it.."Todoroki sighed.

"....A rejected confession."He tugged his shirt harder.

Some of the girls gasped."Somebody rejected Midoriya??THE Midoriya???"

He looked over and saw a guilty Todoroki.

"Who was it?!?I'll kill em' when I find them!"Mina growled.

Midoriya turned and nodded at Todoroki.He nods back.

"...please don't kill Todoroki.."Midoriya said quietly.

The girls went quiet.

"Oh...Oh my god, so...Midoriya was..."Yaoyorozu stuttered.

"N-no!"Midoriya half yelled, "I'm..I was..Turned gay?"He questioned?

They turned to Todoroki.

"We must congratulate you, Todo-Chan."Hagakure clasped her hands on top of his.

"You turned the ice cold prince gay and all lovey dovey for you...But why'd you turn him down?"

"I didn't feel the same way at the time..And then when I realized, I was already too late.."Todoroki sighed.

"Oh..My god!Such a Twist!This should be a movie!"Mina gasped.

"Wow..It sounds like your relationship is extremely complicated.."Yaoyorozu nervously chuckled.

"Yes..It is."Midoriya put his head down.

"So..Is it kinda like..Todo-Chan likes Midoriya but Midoriya-kun doesn't like Todo-Chan anymore?"Hagakure asked.

"I still like him..Just not in that way, anymore."Midoriya looked away from Todoroki.

"Woah..This could be like..A soap Opera.."Mina silently said.

"You two are so cute together, though!!"Mina yelled, which caught the classes attention.

"Aww, shit.."Mina cursed under her breath.

"Who looks cute together?"Kaminari ran up to their desk.

"Uh....Bakugou And Mineta..?"Midoriya thought of the two people he first laid eyes on when scanning the class.

"WHAT THE FUCK MINTY GREEN?!"Bakugou slammed his hands on the table.

"DONT PARTNER ME UP WITH THAT PURPLE USELESS GRAPE LUMP!"He yelled again.

"Sorry, Bakugou.I first laid eyes on you and Mineta So..."Midoriya apologized.

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!NEVER PAIR ME UP WITH THAT USELESS PERVERT!HOW THE FUCK DID HE GET IN 1-A?!?"

"Hey!I know you don't like me but you don't gotta be a dick about it!"Mineta spoke loudly.

"YOU WANNA TEST ME YA GRAPE HEADED FREAK?!?!!"Bakugou basically screamed.

"God!Where is the teacher?!"Kaminari slumped.

"Just be patient, broski!He'll come soon!"Kirishima smiled.

"Hey..Todoroki."Sero walked up.

"Is your..Pubic hair also two toned??"

Midoriyas time stopped then and there."What kind of stupid question is that?Of course it's two toned..Or maybe it's not..What if isn't!?So is it a good question!!"He thought.

"Hey..Midoriya-Kun!"Todoroki called out, "You've been staring at me for a while..Though, I'm not complaining."

"Ah!Todoroki!I apologize..."Midoriya sighed.

"It's fine...Man, Seros question was really embarrassing, huh?"Todoroki nervously laughed.

"Yeah..It kinda was.."Midoriya finally stopped avoiding Todoroki.

A/N
Sorry for not uploading in days!I'm really busy!