Somebody else -Asa Butterfield imagine

Yes this is based on the song by the 1975 and was inspired by the tumblr post by https://www.google.com/amp/s/buttercreamgangimagines.tumblr.com/post/170059855339/somebody-else-byron-langley/amp its a really good imagine.
_____________________________
Her ex knew she was there, she didn't know he knew. He wanted her back, they were his and he was theirs. He didn't want anyone else but he needed Somebody else to get them back, or so he thought. He saw a larger man walk up to you, he was at least 6'2 compared to you he was a giant. Asa knew tall guys were your thing even though you also believe height didn't matter. He saw the guy kiss your shoulder. He turns around and grabs a red head who was a little bit away from him. He grabbed her and pulled her onto the dance floor, dancing.
  He was looking at you wanting you to look over but you were talking to the guy who brought you here. You pulled him onto the dance floor and started dancing. You look over and see Asa and some redhead. They were practically having sex on the dance floor. Your date got up to go get a drink. You walk back over to your table and watch Asa and the girl. Fury rose through your body. Yes you've been broken up for months. But jealousy and anger rose through your body. The way his hands rode up and down her hips and waist angered you.
You grabbed Mark and started having him touch you all over, down your waist, down your stomach. You made sure almost if not all of your top half was touched. You ran your hands up his abs and chest, you start to get closer until there was no space in between you. You saw Asa look at you, then it dawned on what you were actually doing.
You didn't want Mark, you wanted Asa your kind, sweet, beautiful Asa Butterfield. Asa slowly made his way over to you. You let it happen. "Do you mind if I steal Y/N from you?" Asa asked Mark. Mark just shrugged then walked away. You look at Mark for a minute the grab onto Asa's hands to dance. Your guys' song by the 1975 starts to play.
  "I saw you walk in with somebody else, that's why I recommended this song. I didn't like the way he was touching you. Jealousy filled my body. I was watching an guy touch you when all I want is you. I didn't enjoy the sight of you touching him back, I miss you and your touch." Asa said mumbling into your neck. It sent a shiver down your spine. "You were with that girl." You said pulling away. "I wanted to make you jealous." He said again. His face drooped down like a sad puppy getting lectured. You went to call him out on it, but you realized you did the same thing.
    "I miss you, I want you back. I want to be the one who holds you and kisses your shoulder." He continued,looking the girl  in the eyes. Over Asas' shoulder seeing the 6'2 man you brought here for some reason kissing a blonde bimbo. You look at Asa with hope in your eyes. "I would like that." You replied. Asa then picked you up and ran you to his car. "You know, I've missed you so much." The girl said while they drove off to Asas apartment. Once they were at the apartment they ate food, watched movies and cuddled for the next 24 hours.
________________________________
620 words, I'm sorry it was short I'm really tired and it's late, it's really trashy too.