Things that I (part 1 of many)

I romanticize the things that make my downfall happen. The feelings that get drawn out by me reminiscing. The past that stops you from seeing what is infront of your face. Yes that's my biggest demon.

i hurt
I hurt the people around me by mistake and i'd like to believe the story they tell is the same. If not then the pain will go away because I refuse to let outside source's of pain stay.

i hide
I hide so many secrets. No matter how open I am with you, I promise you that you'll never really know me. Hiding isn't always the way but most of the time it keeps me safe.

i care
i care way too much about those who dont think twice about me. i try to impress, but theres no success when i try to please. im all about caring for people but when will someone comfort me?

i miss
i miss you so much, almost more than any person can. its been a while since we've talked and i wonder if we'll start again. you're so difficult at times. you make me feel things i don't understand. but maybe its better if i let you go n' stay where we stand.

i cry
i cry even when i shouldn't. at times i don't have to. as thoughts cross my mind, shit some of them i should laugh to but i dont. no i cry and i dont know why, but i do. am i the only one or do yall cry often too?