Chapter 2: Cooling down.

I walk into the building my book bag in hand, we have the annual track contest today and a new student I say to myself as I open my locker pulling out my books in their place replacing them with my bag. I stared at my reflection In the mirror a worn out scarf wrapped around my neck. It was the middle of summer but I didn't care I was reluctant to take off this scarf for a pity reason like that.

I smile but only a bit of my smile showed the scarf blocking the rest. Kacha suddenly showed up behind my locker smiling, "Still wearing that scarf huh isn't it a bit hot?" N-not really I answer my voice sort of small. She smiles wider at me, " Do you ever think you'll remeet Hiro?" She asks Hiro the name I have given the mysterious boy. My face seems to warm up as I blush imagining meeting the boy. If I ever do...I will surely give him back that great big smile he gave me when we met. "So beautiful, it's so touching just imagining you two reuniting sends chills down my spine!" Kacha says hugging her hand to her chest. I laugh slightly smiling my cheeks glowing a light red. "I bet if he ever comes back he will fall for you like that." Kacha says smiling at me. I nod silently imagining reuniting with Hiro I would literally hug him, I close my eyes and give a quick thanks to Hiro. I flashes her back a smile and closed my locker. I walked off and she followed. "When we get to class the new student will be introduced." She says. I nodded listening. "I heard the new student would be a boy." Kacha adds in.