Chapter 6

Unedited
(Y/N)'s POV

"Give me back what you stole" The silver-haired lady put her hand out in front of me.

"Wait what?"

"Erm lady-"

"I don't like to repeat myself again!"

"Seriously what's wrong with people nowadays, cutting off
my words these days?"

"What do you mean I stole it? I think you got the wrong person!"

Before the silver-haired lady speaks, a tiny voice came out of nowhere.

"Maybe she's right?" It said, I was startled and face at the person voice.....that not a person...it's a cat...?

"What! A flying, talking cat? That's adorable!!" I squealed while the silver-haired lady gives me a weird look on her face

"It so adorable I'm going to keep it forever-"

"She doesn't look like the person who stole I mean look at her she looks weak you know" The cat mocks at me.

"Never mind I take back what I just said it...I was wrong..."

"You little shit....you may look cute but that doesn't mean I won't kill you" I mumbled to myself.

"Well you don't seems to look like you're lying at all..." The lady said and let out a huge sigh.

"What am I going to do now...well guess I should go...Come on Puck" The lady took her cat and slowly walks away out.

"Now I kinda feel bad? I mean I know what it was like to feel before...like my piece of shit get stolen by this little girl-Wait a minute...she's a thief! How
did I not realised that?! But if I didn't tell her where's she is....she's going to die at night? So it's better at noon right?" I thought to myself and quickly ran to her side.

"Then maybe If I helped her...She will have no choice but to return a favour for me! That's sounds like a good idea!"

"Hey lady! Do you need some help?" I said out loud.

"I don't actually need any help-" I quickly cut her words off, no time for that.

"I think know who you might be looking for! The girl who wears the red scarf right?"

"Yeah that's is correct!...are you working with her or something." She suspiciously look at me.