Chapter 8

Unedited
(Y/N)'s POV

So we've been walking for like 30 minutes...I know time flies by so fast...how did I not realized that I was walking before...I'm still glad it is afternoon right now but during afternoon means crowded people.

"So (Y/N), are we there yet?" Puck whines.

"Almost! We just have to walk a little bit further then we will see a mountain right over there." I replied and pointed at the direction that we were supposed to go.

"Wait how you know there's a mountain there?" Emilia suspiciously said while giving me the look.

"Uhhhh....I told you that I'm her friend? Sort of..." I carefully said.

"Oh..Okay then?" Emilia said while still giving me a look but thanks to the heavens is on my side.

"(Y/N) I'm hungry!" Puck whines again.

"Just hang it there Puck, I will let you try my snacks later okay?" I tried to cheer him up as he is getting on my nerves with he whines again one more time.

"Fine!" He said with a angry pout on his face.

"So if I get her safe in the afternoon, she will be fine right?...Wait....Before she died, who's the guy beside her?" I thought to myself.

"By the way Emilia, have you met a guy wearing tracksuit?" I said looking at Emilia as we walk.

"Tracksuit? Whats that-" Before Emilia could finish her sentences, A loud voice came behind us.

"SATELLA!" The guy voice shouted and everyone who were around us turn around to look at the person who called the witch.

"SATELLA WAIT UP!" The guy shouted at that name again causing everyone to look who's he was calling...Which was obviously he is calling for Emilia. I quickly look at Emilia's face to check how is she feeling, her face darkens at the name and started to quicken her pace causing me to quickly catch up to her but soon stop when the guy quickly caught her by her wrist causing her to stop.

"Can you just leave her alone!" I angrily yelled loudly at him. He had crossed the line where he shouldn't have done that. Why he can't understand how Emilia's feelings right now at this point.

We turn to look at the guy who shouted for Emilia, my eyes widen and quickly turned pale. It was the guy who's wearing the tracksuit died beside Emilia. I turn to Emilia while thinking about it.

"Do you know him?" I pointed at the guy who yelled at her but Emilia darkens at look at me like I'm asking a dumb question.

"No, I never met a guy like him in my whole life...Why is he calling me that...I hate that guy" She said, glaring at that guy as soon he came towards our way.

"Does she knows who's that person is? But he called her by that...." I thought to myself, feeling confused as I stared at him.

"Satella are you alright?" He said with a worried look on his face as he hold Emilia's wrist. Emilia glared at him.

"And...How did you know her?" He said staring at me with confusion in his eyes. Emilia tried to yanked her wrist off his hands.