2.0

It's been a week since the signing contract in Starbucks happen and Normani wasn't even texting or calling me. I'm just here in my condo unit laying all day and let the day pass. I'm just waiting for the premiere night of the movie and I was excited for it. I rolled over and faced the thick book beside me. For some reason I don't want to read the contract. Should I tell this to Ally? Or Mom and Dad. Oh hell no. That's gonna be a shame that I'm someone dog I mean slut. I pulled my laptop and search for Normani.

I typed her precious name and lots of article showed up. I see that she was going to direct one of the most awaited movie coming up this year. In 2015 Normani marry her husband. How sweet. It's been 4 years since they got married and they don't still have a child. Weird. As I read the rest of the article my phone ring.

I picked it up and saw the named registered. It was Allison. I swipe the green button and place the phone in my ear while continuing what I do.

"Hey!"

"Hi Allison, Sup?"

"Are you busy?" Allison asked.

"Nope" I answered.

"Great, Meet in the mall in 20 minutes. In our favorite resto" She said and ended the call.

I close my laptop and same as the contract book. I carry the book and place it under my bed. It's better to keep it under coz my siblings come over sometimes. Their school was close to my apartment so. I fixed my pillows and stretch my blanket. Now I have to choose nice outfit. I just pull a leather jacket and change my pants into red and let my hair fall down. I comb my hair while facing the mirror. Not bad.

I get my keys and wear my sun glasses. I left my unit and go straight to the packing lot. I'm glad they had security all over the place and the whole building was private. Some famous celebrities also had unit in the same floor as mine. I've seen Selena Gomez with Abel in this building and also Lily Collins with her rumored girlfriend.

Anyway I got to the mall within 10 minutes and my feet go straight to the restaurant. The restaurant has less costumers today which is made me smile. I should not be worry about some fans would attack me here. I get my phone in my hand bag and plug my airpods and wait for Allison. 5 minutes passed someone tap my shoulder and I saw Allison.

"Hey Bitch you took so long" I removed my airpods and put it in my bag.

"Sorry, traffic" She said and avoiding my gaze. She sat across me and start looking at the menu. I raised my eyebrows, I know that she was lying based on her eyes. She never avoid my eyes unless she was lying. And also I knew fucking well that there's no traffic outside.

I picked the menu and start choosing food I want to eat. Ugh useless I just order the same food anyways.

Allison call the waiter to get our order. Of course Allison already know what food she would get for me. Aftet the waiter disappears O faced the petite girl.

"Spill it"

"What?" She bluntly said.

"Spill it now, or I'm gonna find it by myself"

"What I'm going to spill? There's nothing to spill" She stated and go back in scrolling in her phone.

"You're lying"

"No I'm not" She respond without looking at me.

"Yes you are, you can even look at my eyes and girl. I drive all the way here without traffic"