1.0

"And Cut! That's a wrap!" I finally pulled away in Mark soft lips after Mr. Lim cut the scene. I rolled my eyes and I'm still glad we're done in this movie. I was watching everyone cheering and you could see in their eyes the happiness after shooting this movie for half year and it's finally done. It's my first movie as a lead actress.

I compose myself because of the awkward position  I turned around and I'm about to leave when I felt fingers wrapped in my arm stopping me to go. But he remove it when he saw me staring at his hand holding my arm.

"Wait" Mark in croaky voice and he fixed it.

"Can I ask you out?" He was looking at me, his eyes talking to me begging me to go out with him. I was staring at his soft caramel eyes with yellow undertones.

"I- " Stephan, my personal assistant interrupt us

"Sorry to disturb you both but Ms. Hansen Ms.Allison called me saying they're already at the bar waiting for you" Steph passes her phone to me so I could see their conversation.

"Alright" I smiled at her and she's already know the cue to leave me.

I scratch my back of my neck trying to compose a sentence.

"I'm gonna text you tomorrow about my answer to your offer" I assure him with a small smile before I fully turned around and go straight to the dressing room.

I want to lay on my bed so bad right now, But I remember about the night club of the girls tonight. They agree to celebrate my first movie in our favorite club.

I saw the empty chair and occupied it. I released deep breath and rest my back, it's feels good. Staring at the gray ceiling everything feels empty. I close my eyes and think of everything. I should be happy having my first movie it's my dream but something missing. My thoughts was interrupted by the sound of door, I didn't bother opening my eyes to see who is it.

"Ms. Hansen are you ready? Your car was here" It's was Steph, She already know my scheduled for tonight.

"Alright, just bring my stuff in my apartment. You can rest after, you deserve it" I smiled at her. Steph was like a sister to me. Her parents kicked her out when I found her 4 years ago.

  It's already 12am my parents would kill me going home late. Even if i want to drive fast I can't. As I driving slowly I pass the girl who's walking slowly. Why she walking this late? And the street lights was broken and the only light that's guiding my way was the light coming from my car. I slow down and roll my window down.

"Hey!" I call out

She looked up and I saw the bruises in her face and I can tell she was crying the whole time. She might wondering why the hell a stranger like me talking to her.

"I can give you ride, you know it's dangerous walking alone at midnight"

"Uh- uhm no thanks I can handle myself" She insists but I won't let that happen.

"Girl please, just get inside, I won't let you walk alone" She gave up and open my car and get inside.

I rolled the window up and reach the tissue in the backseat to gave it to her.

"Here"

"Th-thanks"

"So tell me where do you live?" I start the engine and drive.

"I-i don't know"

"You don't know?" I raised my eyebrow and got confused to her answer.