chapter 1

~Keith~

"PIDGE! IM BACK!" I shout out into the empty living space in our dorm. Silence followed. Huh, normally if I yelled, she would've ran out and shouted in my face for waking her...

Yes, Pidge is a female. Only Hunk, Me, Lance and herself knows this. She got booted out for calling herself a Holt. Because apparently her family got sent out on the Kurobose mission and never returned. Everyone except her and us have accepted the opinion they've died and moved on. (Forgive me if I spelled that wrong, I haven't watched the show in years)

I quickly left the dorm after grabbing my jacket to search for my friend. She's never out like this! After walking around for hours, I stumbled upon a billboard, it had normal Garrison things, like, alien sightings, school rules, things like that.

One thing caught my eye though...

Mothman sighting, page 20-29

It was a newspaper. I quickly snatched it and hid it in my pocket.

I just can't shake the feeling of being followed, but yet, when I turn around, no one's there...

"Hello?" I whisper shouted when I heard footsteps. No response. Okay, I'm starting to get scared... "Pidge? If that's you, it's not funny!" I said a little louder. I swear if it's that little grimlin...

Still no response.

I ran to Pidge and I's dorm and locked it.

I was breathing heavily. "Keith? Is that you? You look like scared!" Pidge said. I looked at her, she looked genuinely concerned. "I did, that wasn't you?!" I said pointing towards the door.

"No" she answered coming over when she seen I got more pail than I usually am.

We walked to her room and sat down. "P..Pidge... I was being followed... I don't know by who though... I was out looking for you, Pidge, I'm honestly terrified..." I spoke while hugging her small frame.

I can rely on Pidge for comfort. She knows about past, but that's a story for another time.

"It was probably Lance, I was with Hunk, wanna go to his dorm? He should still be up" she spoke while patting my back.

I nodded, he's someone I can rely on aswell, once he sees I'm scared, he instantly tries to comfort me. Not just me either! It's anyone!

We walked to his room when I got the same feeling. "Pidge... Their here again.." I said under my breath. "Oh, Keith, it's alright bud, no one's going to hurt you with ol' Pidgin around!" She said with a big smile.

I smiled, something I only do when I'm alone with Pidge and Hunk.

That's when it went downhill...