chapter 3

~Pidge~

Oh God, I feel like such a jerk!

Lance sat there, staring at them. He shifted from moth to civilian form. I don't think Takashi seen him.

"How about we go back to Keith and I's dorm for a sleepover?" I asked with care in my voice.

"I can't, reasons" Takashi said. We all nodded as Takashi left.

Lancy-Lance 1:00 A.M- how about... We play truth or dare, and stay with Hunk? It doesn't look like Keith is going to stop clinging to me anytime soon...

That's when I realized when Takashi left, he started to cling to Lance again.

"No... Lance, don't let him get me... I can't go back, he'll hurt me more!" Keith was whimpering while Lance was stroking his hair and uttering something I can't hear.

~Lance~

My wings sprouted from my back. I jumped up to the top bunk with Keith still in my arms. I dangled from the side with my legs holding us there along with my wings holding Keith tight to my body along with my arms holding him there as well.

I heard him sniffle a few more times before soft breathing could be heard. I looked at his face to see a facial expression I never thought would come across his face. Soft, and vulnerable. Scared, and fearful.

I wrapped my wings around us entirely so we were both covered. My wings have a sort of, heat projecter. I don't know what to call it but it gives heat!

I felt him shift a little and soon felt like I was being stared at. "Lance?" I heard a soft voice ask. "Yeah?" I asked, acting as if everything was normal.

"Can you... Um... Fly me around outside?" He asked, a light blush of embarrassment covered his face. "Yeah!" I say happily. I jump down, shift into full moth, and wait for him to put his jacket on.

"Okay, how do you want to do this?" He asks. Hunk comes over to us. He looks nervous over what he has.

Lance 1:19 A.M- don't worry, he's gonna strap you on me so you don't fall

He looked at me, the strap, then back. "Alright..." He said, Hunk ushered him in front of me, tied him tight around my torso and made sure it was secure. I wrapped my arms protectivly around his small frame and flew out the window.

"EEEKKK!" Keith shreicked. I gave out some gentle mouth noises and he seemed to calm.

Wow, he's so cute.... WAIT WHAT?!