Part 12

This SS is ending here.I thank each one of you for the support u gave my SS.Please give a detailed comment on the last part.Please do write ur favourite scene,favourite character,favourite couple n y u liked them.

My special request is those who have watched the movie Dil to pagal hai please write a detailed comparison between the movie and this SS.

The Heart Is Crazy(Dil To Pagal Hai) Part 12

Naina's lips shivered:Pandit...
Pandit:Why did you hide it from me Naina?I am your best friend.Right?Then why did you not tell me that you love Sameer?Just because our marriage got fixed our friendship got spoiled?

Naina was in tears:Not like that Pandit...I...

Shashi,Garima and Swati entered the room.
Shashi:Naina bitiya...
Naina looked at them emotionally.
Garima wept:Just because we wanted you and Pandit to get married you sacrificed your happiness and love?Just for us?
Naina wept silently.

Shashi:You think if you sacrifice your happiness for us we will be happy?

Naina wept.
Garima cupped her face in her hands:Naina bitiya...no need of sacrificing your happiness for us.We want you to be happy always.Our happiness in your happiness.You should be with the person you love.
Naina hugged Garima and Shashi crying.
Pandit and Swati smiled emotionally.
Swati:Don't delay.Your confess your love to Sameer.

Pandit:Yes.During the stage show you should confess your love to Sameer.
Naina smiled emotionally nodding her head. 

Stage show...

Sameer and Naina danced together.

Chakdhoom Dhoom Chakdhoom Dhoom
Ghode Jaisi Chaal Haathi Jaisi Dum
O Saawan Raja Kahaan Se Aaye Tum

Ghode Jaisi Chaal Haathi Jaisi Dum
O Saawan Raja Kahaan Se Aaye Tum
Chakdhoom Dhoom Chakdhoom Dhoom

Koi Ladki Hai Jab Vo Hansti Hai
Chakdhoom Dhoom Chakdhoom Dhoom
Chakdhoom Dhoom Chakdhoom Dhoom(DTPH).

...

Arre Re Arre Ye Kya Hua Maine Na Ye Jaana
Arre Re Arre Ban Jaaye Na Kahin Koi Afsaana
Arre Re Arre Kuchh Ho Gaya Koi Na Pehchaana
Arre Re Arre Banta Hai To Ban Jaaye Afsaana
Haath Mera Thaam Lo Saath Jab Tak Ho
Baat Kuchh Hoti Rahe Baat Jab Tak Ho

Saamne Baithe Rahe Tum Raat Jab Tak Ho
Arre Re Arre Ye Kya Hua Maine Na Ye Jaana(DTPH)

The audience were excited and they jumped with joy.Pandit and Preeti who were sitting among the audience were engrossed in their dance.

   Sameer,Naina,Arjun,Manoj and other team members thanked the audience at the end of the show.

Suddenly lights were off and the stage was filled with darkness.
Sameer:What the hell!Why the lights are put off?
Suddenly the spotlight fell on Sameer.He was stunned to see Naina near him and he noticed that no one else was there on the stage.Sameer was confused.
Preeti and Pandit were watching them from the right side of the stage.
Preeti:Our idea of spotlight has superb effect.
Pandit:Yes..right.

Preeti:But this stupid fool Sameer is not opening his mouth.

Arjun from behind:Guess we should give him some dialogues to utter.
Manoj:It's better to be silent than uttering your dialogues.
Preeti:Correct.
Arjun was embarrassed while Pandit Preeti and Manoj giggled.
Pandit:No need of giving any dialogues.The person who loves can utter words from their heart automatically.
Preeti smiled:You are right Pandit.A passionate lover like Sameer will definitely express his love.