chapter 4

Hey guys I'm back with a new chapter..  :)
Sorry for all the mistakes

---------

I was in university. I thought on living all by myself. I was earning fine to pay my bills. My parents gave me pocket money too. It was just going fine.

Until my life took a turn.

I met a new person. His name was Kim Namjoon. He was typically handsome and very tall like model.

According to few people he was a very bad boy. But he never misbehave with me. His friends used to call him 'god of destruction' because whatever the thing he touched used to break.

He was my neighbour next door. We become friends in short time due to his clumsiness.

We used to talk alot. He was a songwriter. Talented right? He used show me his masterpiece and asked to rate. The days were going to fine.

That day I came from works early. I thought on cooking something delicious. After cooking I went to knock his door but he didn't open. I took out the spare key and went inside. I place the food and went to search him towards his room.

I was about to knock. When I heard him talking I guess in phone call because I could only his voice. He was telling the person that I'm his bet, a game, he is going to fuck me soon and win $2000. Not only that he's also going to use me until i realize anything because I'm a super idiot.
(No hate. This is only a ff. I love RM)

After hearing all this, all I could do was to smile.

I return to my apartment. Called my parents that I wanna change this rented house telling few lies as a reason.

Within a week I changed the house. Without Namjoon realizing that I know the truth or I'm changing the house. I knew the time when he was at work and started shifting things. At night time I used to stay at my friends house.

And finally I changed my house to a new place.

-----

To be continued ~

Vote comment

:)