chapter 3

And I was graduated.

For further study. I thought on doing a part time job. The university expenses are not a matter of joke.

I took a part time job in a café. My boss was a great man. He was around his 50's but had a heart of 20's. The payment was great. Customers were nice. My colleagues were amazing.

After a month or 2 my boss became sick so his son had to take the responsibility of the café.

And I met a new person in my life. His name was Park Jimin. He was charming, sexy, nice, smart and of course very good looking.

We became friends very quickly. His charming nature literally attracted me.

We used to spend a lot of time together. He used to consider me his best friend. He used to share everything as per him.

It was a nice day. My boss a.k.a jimin gave me a day off after working only for 2hours because he had a very important news to tell me.

We went to the hills. We sat on his favorite place, the place we usually used to sit for gossip.

And he told me the news. That he have a girlfriend. Whom he met a month ago and confessed yesterday that he's falling for her and she accepted. And I smiled.

We talked alot. We laughed but on every smile I had hundreds of pain in it. He brought me to my house. We said goodbyes to each other and turn to walk towards my house door.

As I went into my room. I realize how much I hate my life. And how much I had fell for jimin without me knowing. The news made me realize that yes I fell for him hard.

After that day I realized I collected enough money for my university. My dad told me he'll also like to help me for study. I left the job. And never tried to connect with jimin ever.

He called me. But i never replied.

Later on I heard he got married to her.

-----

To be continued ~

Vote comment..

:)