friday, august 31st, 2018

Eeehhhh i feel like shiiiiittttt-

I just haven't really been in the best mood today, my boyfriend didn't text me at all yesterday, and of course im not mad at him, more of worried. Which im sure he's fine but its hard to keep myself from thinking of all the possible things that could of happened, or maybe his phone is just dead. Who knows! I certainly dont.

But again im not sure why but ive been kinda upset lately. School starts in 4 days, And im only excited cause i miss everyone...

We didnt really do much this summer either though. There's alot of missed opportunity's. And one thing i really wanted to do was go to louisiana and visit family members, then possibly have the opportunity to finally meet my boyfriend, If it wasn't obvious as of now i miss him dearly, that sounded oddly proper but oh well..Its hard to stop thinking about him when he's gone.

But id say one thing i miss the most in Louisiana though, are the lizards.

Ever since i was younger i had a strange obsession with lizards, we dont have them here where i live, besides the rare blue tailed skink, but ive only seen those when i go to the pool, and still rarely see them.

And aside from all of that I've been over-working myself with drawing requests. I cant say no. Its hard. I care to much for people to let them down by saying no, and sometimee out of guilt i dont even say anything at all. Ive been finishing them more often though. I have 2 left. One forna dragon character and one for a fursona. I hope i dont fuck it up, Cause recently i haven't even felt like moving, and i just wanna skip to the first day of school to see my friends again..

Another, And last thing, does anyone ever really read this?..and why?..its out or curiosity so my apologies. But comment if you actually do and state you're reason. For me if i where to read diry entries it'd just be out of curiosity to compare other peoples lives to mine. So im curiouse, so if there is anyone comment then. I wont judge anyone thats for certain.

Anyways, ill cya next time i post, id hope tomorrow.