4.Bunks

(Am lazy OK I write a story every day Am doing this on my computer cause I type faster so sorry if theres mistakes.)

Gees mind:Am listening music and pretending not to look at frankie I looked at him and he look at me and he winked and me and bite it lip and he pointed to me and to his bunk so I hoped up to his bunk cause hes on the top bunk He looks at me and I look down he puts his hand under my chin and lifts my chin up and he give me a quick kiss my eyes shot open and I yelled *FRANK* he said shut up!!!

Franks pov:I saw gee keep looking at me he thinks I cant see him looking at me But when he looked at me I looked at him and he just stared into hes beautiful eyes Then I just winked at him and pointed to him and my bunk meaning for him to come over he hopped up but he just looked down I wanted him to look at me and I put my hand under his chin and he looked to cute so I just gave him a quick kiss  He yelled FRANK which I don't know why all I said was shut up because the guys were next door.

Gee:why.... why did u do that....???

Frank:Cause I love u 

Gee:u u u love me....

Frank:yes..

Gee:I love u too 

( AM to tired so sorry that they didn't have sex or anything u horny fucks  but Am planning on to make way better fanfic then this I might do some kinky ones idk and kindnapped ones lets see school and more so sorry guys again sorry)