5.Shower Sex

(Hey guys it's been forever I finally took the time to actually right some more so here's more for you peoples)
I just got home from a long days work I see Gee in the living room and I go and say hi to him cause why not.  "Hi Gee " I say as I walk over to him and give him a peck on the lips "Hi Frankie" I felt sticky and smelly "Um.. Im gonna take a shower" I say as I go to the upstairs bathroom, I got to the bathroom and I close the door and I take off my close I turn on the water so it's hot, Little did I know Gerard is coming up the stairs.
(Gerards POV)
When Frank said he was gonna take a shower I had a plan when I heard the water go on that was my cue to go I went upstairs and opened the bathroom door quietly I took off my clothes and hoped in with him, "Hi Frankie" I said in a kinda child like way "What are you doing Gee? " I stay silent for a couple seconds then I say "Mmm nothing... " I say as I slowly wrap my hand around his length and pump him slowly. "D-Gee! Fuck mmm" I raise my eyebrow "What was that Frankie " I said pumping him faster "Daddy! " He screamed out as I put my tumb over his slit. "Daddy mmm please, please I need you" He said as I went faster. "Aw, does my baby boy need me " I said teasing him "Mhm please" I finally stop teasing him and I pin him to the wall so he's facing the wall I slowly enter him then I go faster and harder now all you could hear was water, skin slapping each other and Franks moans. "Mm daddy ah!  Ah! " I go the same pace but I move just a tad bit and I hear "Daddy! , Daddy!  Right there mm! " I found faster in staying in that one spot in the pass minutes you hear skin slapping each other and moaning we both cum and clean are selves up in the shower we get dried and lay down in are bed and peacefully fall asleep.  (So yea there's that I'll probably make more hope you enjoyed that.)