Wild Horses Part 2

"Hey." Chibs was truly surprised to see Ari at his door. They usually met up at her place. They had been having fun over the past few months - fucking, watching movies on her ridiculously large screen TV on the nights they were both free, going for rides in the mountains and more fucking when they stopped somewhere to picnic. Things were nice and simple - they were getting a little serious though. Chibs couldn't remember the last time he screwed a sweet butt or got a blowjob from a random Caracara girl. Even though they were pretty much exclusive Ari insisted they get tested before they went any further. They had both been pissed one night when their condom supply ran out and they were reduced to handjobs - she had refused to blow him - apparently the thought of girls 'shared ' by club members made her wary of how clean he was. To even the playing field she got tested too.

"Hey - the results are in." She said as she held up two letters. Ari looked like she had come straight from work - she was wearing a snug knit top tucked into a knee length pencil skirt, panty hose and black stilettos. He was just getting cleaned up from a bloody two days with the club. He had planned on calling her later anyway. Chibs had his results delivered to her house because he hadn't gotten any mail at his apartment in months - a bunch of teenagers kept jumping the mailman so the complex got rid of the mailboxes and gave a slight discount on P.O. boxes. He just had his bills delivered to T.M. He let her in the door and she gave his barebones living room some speculation before she smiled at him. "Do you want to go first?"

"Ladies first." Chibs offered and she made a little sound like she was impressed. She opened her envelop and read it.

"Clean as a bean." She said and let him read it for himself. He glanced over the form letter before he went down the checklist of STDs and saw that she was in fact clean. She leaned on his shoulder and nuzzled his ear. "Y'know it just so happens I used my lunch break to get waxed..." She bit his earlobe gently and let out a low growl. "Wanna see what I 'got done'?"

"Oh yeah." Chibs grinned wide and pulled her around in front of him as he sat on the couch. She smiled at him as he inched her skirt up. He groped over her ass trying to get a hold of her panties only to discover she wasn't wearing any. He pushed her skirt up higher and noticed her stockings were just thigh highs. "Oi, you naughty girl." Ari smirked and put one foot up on the couch to give him a better view. She had waxed pretty much everything save for a very neat triangle of hair. Her skin looked so nice and velvety soft. "Holy damn."

"Like it?"

"Yeah."

"Hungry?" She asked.

"Ravenous. Lay down. Keep the heels on." Chibs ordered. Ari brought her leg down and got comfortable on the couch - laying back as he put one of her ankles over his shoulder. Ari unsnapped a few of the buttons on her shirt so her light pink lace bra was visible. She then slid one hand between her legs and spread herself open so he could see. Chibs ducked his head down and glanced up at her. She gasped when he stuck his tongue out and held it an inch away from her clit. She smirked and put her free hand in his hair and shoved him down into her.

"Ahh! God!" She moaned when he laved over her ardently. Getting her wet from her asshole to her clit in one sweep. He did it again and again until he felt her relax against the couch. "Mm... does my pussy taste good? You're eating it like it does." Ari sighed and ran her fingers through Chibs' hair. He loved her dirty talk - she still sounded so sweet. Crow eaters tended to sound like old porn stars when he fucked them. And sometimes that did it for him - other times he'd put his hand over their mouths to stem the fake 'oohs' and 'ahhs'

Chibs pressed his tongue harder against her clit and worked it around in a slow circle. "Fuck!" She really did taste good – clean, salty and tangy. Just the way good pussy ought to taste. It made his mouth water and his dick hard and he ate her out like he was going for a gold metal in the act. Pressing his mouth close against her heat and breathing through his nose so he could keep flicking his tongue on her swollen clit. He could feel the involuntary twitches her body made on it's own. "After you make me cum I'm going to suck you dry—OH fuck! Just like that, Chibs." He shoved his tongue inside of her before he slid his fingers in. She bucked and squealed about how cold the rings on his fingers were. He closed his lips around her clit and hummed. She tightened around his digits and dug the heel of her pumps into his back.