Wild Horses Part 12

Months rolled by in their domestic bliss. They were finally in a good routine. Kerrianne actually spoke as Chibs drove her to and from school in Ari's car. He kept getting cornered by a pushy woman that wanted him to join the PTA and he couldn't help but chuckle. He never dropped Kerrianne off while he was wearing his kutte but he was still decked out in all black, leather and metal. By some miracle Mama Kim called him something other than 'cracker' and even gave him a pat on the head before she boarded her plane back to Korea.

Ari was in good shape but something still wasn't clicking with her and Chibs. They tried to get down the way they used to but something always came up. Elliott needed her, Kerrianne needed him. Seemed like every time he put his hand on her butt or she felt up his arm there was some emergency. Once they were so close to getting their clothes off when all of a sudden Lulu had explosive diarrhea. Apparently she developed a bowl blockage from eating Chibs' underwear.

"Guess I'll stop wearing them." Chibs joked.

"Eww, dah gross." Kerrianne said before she moved away from him. She sat on the couch next to the stripper pole and continued typing away on her new phone.

"Did you hear that?" Chibs asked into his cell. "She called me 'dah'."

"We should celebrate. Lulu has to stay at the vet a few days. Maybe I can convince Kerrianne to take Max and hang out with Tristen. I'll call you daddy, if you like."

"Jesus," He whistled.

------

Chibs watched Kerrianne walk down the street with Max. The dog didn't even need a leash to follow her - she loved Kerrianne and she watched her like a true nanny. The Oswald house was only five doors down but with how big the properties were it was pretty far. There were street lights and a neighborhood watch - Chibs had wanted to walk her there himself but she had looked at him dismayed. North Charming was a gated community - not the war torn streets of Belfast. Tristen had been raped but that was miles from there at the fairgrounds - by an outsider. If someone had tried to attack Kerrianne they'd get Maxine's full rage and that was about 70 pounds of pissed off German Sheppard. Kerrianne turned around a waved once she reached the Oswald's driveway. Chibs took out his phone and called their house.

"Hello, Chibs. Yes - I see her." Karen said - he could hear her open the front door over the line and Kerrianne went inside with Max.

"Hang up, dah." She said.

"Thanks," Chibs said before he snapped his phone shut.

"Hey there, daddy." He whipped his head around when he heard Ari call him from the door of their house. She was wearing a long straight black wig and a classic sheer floral robe. She shrugged one side off her shoulder and twirled the sash in her hand. Her lingerie was lacy and black - his two favorite things.

"Sweet mother of Christ." He said as he approached her. She was definitely thicker than he remembered. She had turned her weight gain into muscle without him noticing. Her hips and thighs were just so perfect. Her breasts nearly popping out the top of the bra. Chibs could hardly decided what to put his hands on first.

"I have a surprise for you." She said as she pulled him inside by his belt buckle.

"Is it your snug little pussy seated on my face?" Chibs asked as he kicked the door shut.

"No, but now that you mention it it's been a while since I've had a mustache ride." She said. He looked at her curiously when she reached up. To his surprise she pulled her wig off. They both knew that her baldness was a huge turn off for him but from what he saw she wasn't bald anymore. Her hair had grown back quite a bit - it was already past the 'peach fuzz' stage and was curling into little ringlets. Chibs looked at her like she had shown him the greatest thing in the world. "It started growing last month - I could hardly wait to show you."