School

Arriyah POV💥

"Oh oh ohh !Come fill my glass I'll have a little more -" I pressed snoozed on my alarm on my phone ,Pound The Alarm by Nicki Minaj .

I tossed myself out if bed and got my hygiene routine started .

I decided to wear my "Dope" well-fitted crop top and some camo shorts (capris) along with a brown gucci belt , almost at the knee high socks ,and timberland boots (Arriyah is in the picture y'all see)

I decided to let my hair be curly and free today ,but tamed ,so I put conditioner on it ,but not too much .I went downstairs when I was done with my hair to find myself some breakfast I can eat on my way to school .I looked in the refrigerator and saw grapes ,cherries ,mango slices ,and strawberries .I found a small container in a cabinet and a top to it and put the fruit in there and put it in my book bag .I made my way upstairs to tell my mom I was leaving before I would be late ."Mom I'm goin-" I stopped myself when I realized she was sleeping in her room with her bitch ass boyfriend ,Samuel in the bed beside her .

I left out the room shaking my head and closed the door .It's crazy how someone so intelligent could act so stupid .

I checked the time on my phone and it said 8:15 .If I don't leave right now ,I'm gonna be late .I grabbed my back pack by the door ,put my phone in my back pocket ,and grabbed my keys and left out ,following with locking the door .

I soon pulled up to the school and saw Mia and Ashley joking and playing in front of the school .I smiled to myself .I love those girls .

"Hey girls !" I greeted as I walked up to them

"Hey" Ashley greeted back in between laughs

"Hey ,boo" Mia said to me opening her arms up for a hug .I went to accept it and she moved away fast and put her arms down and said "YEET!"

I stood there with my mouth wide open .I swear that girl play too much .She was moving around as she was cracking up laughing .

"That's not funnyy ." I said trying to fight back laughter

"You mad or nah?" she teased cracking up still

I walked away pretending to be mad.

"I'm sorry Riya goddamn !" she said believing I can't take I joke

"Mmhmm" I said still acting like I was upset ,then I starting cracking up because I couldn't hold it in anymore .I had her fooled

"That wasn't funny ." she said rolling her eyes

"You mad or nah ?" I said copying her teasing

Ashley couldn't do anything but laugh and soon Mia joined too .We started socializing ,talking about stuff at home and soon my boyfriend walked in .

He got daps by his boys and heys from thirsty girls .But my baby knows I'm better than all of them .They no where near my level .He better know !

"Hey bae" he said walking towards me smiling

I greeted him with a 6 second smooch with both my hands on his face and his hands on my hips

My girls cooed and we laughed .

"Shutup" I said laughing and play pushing them both

We talked a bit more and then the bell rung .Luckily Mia ,Ashley ,and 3 of my other friends ,Yayla ,Adrien ,and Brianna have our first period together .Mia and Yayla are both bi and go out .

I'm good at school ,both me and Mia are .We are A and B students but the least i've ever gotten is 2 C's and I don't think they will go low like that again .We're pretty much the only people that care about our grades in my squad .We dont really let people's way of thinking of school don't affect us .

We walked into the classroom and I saw my other friend I don't talk to often ,Trisha.She's one of the fearless girls alot of people seem to be scared of but I have no fear towards her or anybody

She was in the front seat of the classroom with headphones in so I waved to her when I saw her .She waved back and I made my way to a seat in the back with my friends .Class went by in a heartbeat and soon ,I was on my way to second period .

This period ,I have 1 friend named Yasmonè and my boyfriend .When I walked in the classroom he was in the back socializing with some of his boys and I sat by him and right when we started talking ,the principle ,Ms.Campbell came in with a person i've never seen around here before and I know a lot of people .

"Students ,this is Danielle ." she introduced the new girl .This girl was pretty ,but she had attitude .I don't like that .

When she was done being introduced ,and Ms.Campbell left ,she sat on the left on me and people were still looking at her .I decided to be nice and say hi and introduce myself .

"Hi!" I said nicely

She just looked at me like I was covered in snot ."Hi." she said filled with attitude

I looked at her the same way she looked at me .If she think she gonna disrespect me then she got me fucked ALL the way up .

"Uhm ,excuse me ,you didn't have to be rude I'm trynna be a nice person and introduce myself ,if you don't feel like being bothered all you has to do was say hi nicely an kept it moving ,"I clocked that hoe

"Trust me honey ,you don't want beef with ME" I said emphasizing "me" and put my pointer ,middle finger and thumb out in her face

All she did was look at me and chuckled like I'm a joke

I swear I would've popped that hoe right then and there if Rashawn didn't grab my arm to hold me back because he knows me .I will throw down with anybody ,no matter what shape ,race ,color ,number ,body part ,whatever you are .

She better watch herself because it would be war all up in this bitch .

School went by fast and I saw the girl Danielle a couple if times and rolled my eyes .Soon ,it was time to leave and I went on my way home

I got my keys out my book back and unlock the door and I saw my mom in the kitchen cleaning and Samuel sitting on the couch .

"Hey Arriyah." he said like I'm actually going to say hi back to him .I ignored him and walked into the kitchen and hugged my mom and walked upstairs to my room

I put my phone on my iHome and it played "Alone" by Hodgy Beats .I nodded my head to the beat and rapped along and worked on my homework .I was halfway done and I heard my mom and her bitch yelling again .I rolled my eyes and got off my bed and walked downstairs .'Here we go again' I thought .