Why ?

Tisha POV ✨

"Dear God ,

I am now 3 months pregnant .I told my mom about it and she's worried for the baby because Samuel Is the father ." I prayed. I let out a small sigh . "I'm scared too ." I admited

"I wish this never even happened .Why did I meet such a monster ?" I cried . "I hate how I fell in love with him and I'm still in love with him ,even after he tried to rape my baby and what he's done to me .Ugh ,am I sick for that ?Like seriously God , because I feel like I am ,for still loving that devil .Please take the feeling away ." I begged him with streams of tears falling down my face

"Why is this child in my womb ?" I questioned . "Why did my stupid ass decide to stay with him the moment he thought it was ok to hit me ?Sorry for cursing ,but still Lord .Why ?Huh ?" I went on

I know I'm wrong for questioning The Lord , but ,I mean ,that's how I feel .Why did God put me through this ,and He knows what my child would go through if Samuel found out about its existence ?It doesn't make sense to me .It's not right .But ,I know everything happens for a reason .

"But ,I know you're just testing me ,but I'm begging you to keep my family safe I love them so much .Please keep your angels protecting over them everyday .Please ," I begged .

"Talk to you soon ,Father ..Amen ." I ended my prayer .

I get checkups for the baby 2-3 times every month and the doctors say the baby is developing well but I don't want to know the sex of it .I decided to let Arriyah stay with Rashawn because I trust her and Samuel doesn't know where he lives .Im staying with my mom for now during the pregnancy ,until I decide Samuel doesn't try anything .I help my mom out with the bills and such ,and it helps ,but I never pictured myself living with her past at the most ,22 .This is gonna be a long 9 months .Lord have mercy ...

Samuel POV 👻

I've been watching Arriyah ,and I found out Arriyah's living with that pussy that nearly killed me ,and Tisha's still alive .Lets see how long that's gonna be .It's days now before he will be 6 feet under and they're going by quick ,if I might add .I had a meeting with my workers today to go over the plan and I decided to let them know I'm still alive and I'm watching them .I want it to be a surprise for Tisha though .Oh ,and I got something special for her ass too and Arriyah's nigga .2 AKs for both of them

Arriyah POV 💅

"Wait Rashawn ,I'm nervous .I'm not trynna get pregnant real early ." I stopped Rashawn from unhooking my bra

We was watching a sex scene on TV ,and we got caught up in the moment sorta ..Dont judge !

"Bae ,you gonna be fine ." He assured me

I let go of his wrist and I took off his shirt and he finished unhooking my bra and took my shirt off .I took off my shorts and my underwear .Rashawn's right .I am gonna be fine .

I waited for Rashawn to unwrap his protection and take off his bottom clothes .Im not gonna lie ,I was nervous .I mean ,I'm losing my virginty in a minute !But Rashawn's the best person to do it with .He's my first love .

When he saw my cat he licked his lips and went into space for a second but he snapped out of it and smoothly took off the rest of his clothes .When I saw his partner ,my jaw dropped .I was bigger than I thought .He saw my face and smirked and slowly went in for entrance .

* 1 hour and 40 minutes later *

Man ,that was crazy .I finally lost my virginity .It hurt so bad at first ,but soon ,it felt really really really good .Rashawn was amazing ,I hope I was too .

"I'm gonna take a shower ." I told him ,getting out the covers .

"Ok ." he said and slapped my butt which made me jump

I gasped . "Don't do that !" I said and hit his arm

I started my shower and started to think .I hope I don't get pregnant .Mother and daughter pregnant at the same time ?That's crazy .I'm only in high school .

Samuel POV 🐒

"Ok boys ,you know what to do right ?" I asked my workers .

"Yes boss." My main out of 3 workers told me

My main worker's name is CJ ,A.K.A Gudda Man .He's guides my other guys and is our skillful fighter .

My second worker's name is Kris A.K.A King .He's good with hurting and killing people that I need to be

And my third and smartest worker is Deuce .He's the one who can tell if something is a set up or if something ain't right .He's all our eyes for us .

"Great ,now put it at the doorstep tomorrow morning at the clown's house and ring the bell and leave .After that i'll give you further instructions ." I explained looking at all of them .

"Now go home ." They all did as told ,and I turned on my tv and ordered pizza and watched the Lakers VS. Heat .And now it all begins ..