Ransom:1

The Next Day

Deuce POV 👱
In the morning ,me and the boys did as told by the boss and put the ransom letter on the doorstep of the boy's house .We stuck out in a car across the street to see their reaction of the letter because of our boss' instructions .I was snacking on a donut when I saw the victim get out of the house .I alerted my partner in the back seat and passenger seat to stay alive .The teenager stepped on the envelope and stopped and swooped down to open and read it .

The ransom read : "So you think you're tough ,huh ?Lets see how tough you are 6 ft under !I can't wait to kill you myself and to make babies with your beloved Arriyah .Don't worry ,Tisha will keep you company in hell :) .Have a nice day !
-Arriyah's new husband ,Samuel"

The look on his face was priceless .Im happy to take him out .It would be an honor .He was one of the biggest drug dealers in NYC and that will be my biggest kill if it goes down the way it's supposed to .He's very well known and plus ,he almost killed my boss .He surely won't get away with that .

Rashawn POV 👿

Furious is beyond the word that I was feeling .
I huffed mad as shit and folded up the letter and slammed the door so hard a decorative picture fell in the living room .
Arriyah walked downstairs with a confused look on her face .Shes never seen me this mad before ever .

"What's wrong Shawn ?" she asked me
I shoved her the letter in her stomach area and stomped up the stairs trying to contain my anger breathing heavy as hell .

I went to my room and got my pistol I used while I was on the streets a brick ago ,loaded and cocked it and put in in the back of my pants and hid it with my shirt .
I was about to go to school with Arriyah but I can't ,not with this shit on my back .I can't .
I went back downstairs to check on Arriyah .She was sitting at the kitchen table crying with the note in front of her .I walked up to her and gently lifted her chin up to me and wiped her tears .I lifted her up to embrace her in a loving hug .Her sobs wetted my shirt but I didn't care .

"I don't want to lose you ." she whispered to me tears still streaming down her beautiful face .
"Aye ma ,you not .I always be with you ." I told her sternly from he bottom of my heart
"Come here." I said grabbing her hand .We walked out the door and I locked it and went into my car .
"Where we going ?" Arriyah questioned
"To my old trap house .I need to give you something ."
She sat back waiting to arrive there .

"Come on ." I told her taking the keys out the ignition .She got out and grabbed my hand .
I was about to put the code in to unlock the first door but I glanced back letting Riyah to turn around .She my baby and my forever and everything ,but it's best for me and only me to know my password to my trap house .Better safe than sorry .

I dialed the 5 digits and it beeped which hinted Arriyah it was ok to turn back around .
Then ,I unlocked a top lock and bottom lock for the second door .Finally ,I was in my trap house I haven't been to in about 2-3 years .I turned on the lights and directed Arriyah to a room with a big black table with dozens of guns on it .I didn't want to turn to this Rashawn again ,but I need to protect my baby ,whatever it takes .
I gave her a pistol to and traded my other pistol for my Python .
"Shawn ..Im not sure I want this ..this isn't me ." She explained a little nervous
"Riyah I know ,but I'm trynna make sure you're protected ,baby love ." I told her ,gently putting my hands on both sides of her face .
"This is for your own good ." I said to her turning around putting my gun in my pants .
Arriyah sighed ."So what's next ?" She asked
That's a good question .
"I guess we're on the run ." I told her