"Annoying Neighbot Brianna Banks Lesbian Fantasies"

It's the middle of the week, Kellin is bored off of his own head but he knows too damn well that he has to finish his book report before the sun dies down. The project would be covering more than half of their final grades but, Kellin being Kellin, he waited for the absolute last minute before starting the entire thing because he simply couldn't find it in himself to care too much.

It's a little over five pm and he still thinks he has more than enough time to finish his book report so he's lousily scrolling online, probably looking for more clothes to order and spend his mom's money on, who knows?

"Hey, honey." His step dad, Vic, enters his room without even knocking. Kellin figured that it's a bad habit of Vic. Despite him living with Kellin and his mom for almost four months now, he still couldn't get used to the simple task of knocking before entering his stepson's room.

"What's up, dad?" Kellin acknowledges Vic without even looking at him, finger twirling around a few strands of his black hair, feet mindlessly kicking in the air as he's positioned with his stomach against his soft bed, laptop in front of him and body on display against his perfectly fitted black tank top and red sports shorts.

"I just wanted to talk." Vic smiles, though he doesn't even receieve so much of a glance from his stepson. Vic's always nice to Kellin, even though the teenager could be such a spoiled brat some times because he basically grew up that way, always so spoiled by his mom.

Kellin shrugs, closing his laptop shut. "Oh, okay." He pulled himself to a sitting position as Vic sits down on his bed beside him, again not even daring to ask for some sort of a go ahead from the teenager. Nevertheless, Kellin's cool with it since Vic's always nice to him. "Hi." Kellin finally offers a smile, sighing afterwards.

"Hey."

"How are ya?" The teenager asks politely.

"I'm good. I'm, um, had a rather, interesting experience with Jaime and and, uh, Mrs. Preciado today." Vic says, smiling at his stepson, all friendly and warm and nice all the while Kellin look at him with his full attention on show.

"Our neighbors?" Kellin queries, eyebrows discreetly scrunching into a line.

"Yeah. You know Jaime, you're good friends with him."

Kellin nods in understanding. "Yeah, yeah. He's really nice"

"Yeah, he's really nice." The older one says, smiling and emphasizing a certain word.

Kellin looks at him weird, looking as clueless as any teenager could get. "Why do you say it like that?" He chuckles weirdly, scratching his shoulder as he feels slightly uncomfortable. It's weird enough that he's having a conversation that's this long with his step dad, considering that they rarely talk, and the way that he just spoke about Jaime kind of added to the oddness of this entire situation.

"Well.. You know, uh, one thing lead to another and, uh, we kind of, played a little game together." Vic says, smiling deviously at Kellin, once again putting much needed emphasis on his chosen words.

Kellin's eyes are now sparkling with interest, nodding in understanding. "Oh, games. What kind of games did you guys play?"

"Um.." Vic looked at Kellin in thought, careful to choose his words as to how he'd exactly tell his innocent teenage stepson what he has gotten himself into with their neighbor just mere minutes ago. "We kinda took our clothes off, and, um, touched each other and it was really a lot of fun." He narrates to his stepson all the while, Kellin nods in understanding. "I was wondering if maybe, you wanted to play?"

Okay, now this threw Kellin off-guard, the glint in his eyes changing into one of that's disbelief. "Dad! What? But, what about all the people at church? What are they gonna say? What are they gonna think?" Kellin spews all these questions, scratching his arm in worry. Their small family are regular church goers and they live in a very conservative town, so everyone sort of withholds this certain reputation of living a proper, strict, church-centric lifestyle.