"Mom eats out teen girlfriends pussy during family lunch"

Kellin and Justin has been dating for a month now and for Justin, that's a record breaker. He's notorious for hooking up with guys and girls for a night and ghosting them the following days. So when his dad found out that he's been dating someone for a solid month now, he got too excited to the point where he basically nagged Justin until he finally gave in and invited his boyfriend over for dinner.

See, Kellin is such a sweetheart. He's smart, friendly, kind of shy and timid but once you approach him, he's easy to engage into a conversation with. He also likes to dress prettily with his pastel tops and skirts. You see him walking down the hallways and you'll just think about butterflies, flowers, and sunshine - all thing bright and beautiful.

"He is so sweet, J! Gosh! " Vic chuckles as he leans over and attempts to catch his son's attention but to no avail. "Justin, are you just gonna be playing on your phone all night? That's rude." Vic says, chopsticks held perfectly between his index finger and thumb. Vic is shit with cooking so they always result in having take-outs.

Kellin is caught in a weird situation, seeing as he is sat between the father and son duo but like the quiet kid that he is, he just sits there without peeping a word. Also, Justin has a pretty short attention span and is always on his phone playing whatever crappy game it is he has there. It irks his dad to no end but Vic gave up on scolding him a long time ago. He figured that his son either gets himself into so much trouble or he completely shuts the world off and plays games on his phone - of course he'd rather pick the latter.

"Uh- uh, just.. Hold on." Justin mumbles, eyes still glued to his phone and Kellin looks at him with a subtle shake of his head. Kellin's used to his boyfriend now and why he fell for the ignorant jock? No one knows.

Vic scoffs, sighing loudly and shaking his head but this only gave the man an idea. "Oops." He accidentally drops his pair of chopsticks and kneels down under the table to grab them, only he didn't entirely did just that. As he kneels down under the rectangular dining table, he crawls his way between Kellin's legs, not so subtly spreading his knees to reveal his dick. Yup, the teenager likes keeping things breezy down there especially when he wears his signature pastel pink skater skirts.

On his hands and knees, Vic surprises the teen with a wet lick on his tip, shivers crawling up his spine because he didn't expect this at all! How could he? One minute he was conversing normally with his boyfriend's dad and next thing he knows, he's sitting there, beside his boyfriend in front of the dinner table and getting his dick licked by said boyfriend's dad!

"Mmm.." Kellin tries hard to keep his lips sealed, a hand grasping the chair while the other's holding on to the sturdy material of the table in front of him. Vic is enjoying under there, though. Working his way up and down Kellin's shaft.

Kellin looks down on the man between his legs and looks at him with wary. He doesn't stop him though and Justin is still stupidly on his phone and unsuspecting despite the not so subtle popping sounds that Vic's mouth makes whenever he'd pull his lips off of his son's boyfriend's dick.

Kellin is into this. Justin is always busy with lord knows what so he haven't gotten any action for so long. He's horny as fuck so he lets Mr. Fuentes suck his dick and he even took the liberty to scoot on over the edge of the chair to give the man better access.

"Unghh.." Kellin closes his eyes, mouth gaping in sheer pleasure as he subtly moves back and forth, almost fucking Vic's face, which only resulted in the mas smirking under the table.

With Kellin not being too subtle with his moans, Justin glances at him with a raised eyebrow, looking at his boyfriend weirdly and curious as to why he seems so breathless all of a sudden? Or maybe he finally catches on to the sudden disappearance of his father? Who knows, because Justin is too stupid to even question anything since he just goes back to playing on his phone.