Forbidden Kink (Midoriya)

the tremble in your thighs claimed your senses as you sat in the wooden chair. not even your mind could stay focused as the group of friends at your table conversated as if everything were normal, but it wasnt. in fact, today was as far from normal as someone like you could get.

"u-um....i know we dont usually do anything t-too sexual...but, i-i....i have a request if youre up for it..."

your boyfriend shivers as he blushes deeply in front of you. his thumbs working nervously as his hands fiddle with each other. there was obviously something on his mind.

for a grown man, deku really hasnt changed much from his highschool days. he was definitely more extroverted than you were, and didnt hesitate to tell you how he felt. especially since you started dating in your college years. you on the other hand, was as timid as you could get. shivering, shaking, and blushing a beet red when your green haired lover would shoot that smile your way. you were in love. so much in fact that you knew deku was up to no good when he nervously talked to you.

"babe? youre usually so outspoken with me, are you okay?"

your own face turns red as midoriya kept his eyes down low. such an adorable man. his low cut hair not nearly as curly as it was in highschool, the only part of him that really changed.

"u-uh....i know youre not one for the public, but....can you come out with me, iida and uraraka?"

his smile is bright as he looks back up at you. he was right, you hated being in public. especially alone. even with deku at your side, youd find yourself clinging to him closely. a gesture he loved about you.

"uh....d-deku, cant we relax at home? theres even a movie we can-"

"pleaaaaase (y/n)? i promised so, it would mean alot if you came! ill be right beside you i swear!"

he pleaded, his hands reach out to grab yours as he squeezes reassuringly. you almost regret inviting him to your apartment for the day, knowing he wouldnt stop until he got his way. besides, its just iida and uraraka. it cant be that bad.

"um...what are we doing? lunch?"

"yeah at a small cafe. so, does that mean you'll come?"

the idea bounces around your head as your lovers emerald eyes stare into yours. as badly as you want to say no, you just cant ignore those beautiful eyes.

"i.....o-okay deku...just this once."

"theres a catch you know..."

his hands gently let yours go as he backs away. every nerve inside you starts to throb with your fight or flight instincts.

"izuku? what do you mean catch?"

"i want you to do something for me. feel free to say no! but understand i wont go down without a fight!"

and with those words, you spot it. the hidden blue box.

"izuku..."

"just once, please? i swear ill be responsible."

you watch and wonder if your face can turn an even deeper red as he fiddles within the box. the bullet that he pulls from it knocks realization into you.

"NO, ABSOLUTELY NOT."

"hear me out! this would turn me on so much, i-if you wore this in public. trying to stay calm while this vibrates inside you. i-its driving me wild!"

the excitement in his eyes betray you. izuku knew how badly you hated the public, and now he wanted to play with you around his friends.

"i....i dont know deku...we only used it once, and- it was here not out there."