Chapter One

I'm going to start off the story(; lol me as in @ILoveDesteryMoore hehe^~^

~*~Luna's POV~*~

"Holy fucking God can you please just find a fucking good singer!"  I screamed at the youtube world.  I laid back on my bed in the room me and Razor shared.  We shared a room ever since his Mum was nice enough to take me in after mine kicked me out six years ago, when we were 11.  He has always been a good friend from grade school and now he is more like a brother to me.  His bed was across the room and he was busy texting his girlfriend and trying to help me find a singer for our band.

 Okay I'll admit it we don't have much of a band, we lacked a vocalist, droomer, and another guitarist. Well that last one is optional, but it would be nice. Razor played the guitar like a fucking beast and I was kick ass on the four string. I clicked another singer, who was singing The Prophecy by Asking Alexandria. We were looking for a person that could scream and sing. So like Chris Motionless and Danny Worsnop. We love rock and roll/heavymetal/hardcore shit.

Razor had light brown hair that was styled much like an "emo's" or a scene kid.  He was tanner then me and had nice comforting brown eyes.  He was insane when we were together, mostly cos i'm insane as well.  When we went out to parties we were the ones daring each other to do crazy shit, always trying to be the one who drank the most, and occasionally be so out of it we passout in our neighbors lawn.

It finished loading and I sent a prayer that this kid would be good.

Nope.  Nope.  Definately not!

I clicked out of it as fast as possible and switched to a random one that I had accidently clicked on.  "Shit."  I muttered and went to click on something else. 

"So he came forth and said unto me:

"Son you are forsaken"

Condemned for the sins that you live,

I offer you forgiveness."

I stopped what I was trying to do and studied this black haired boy.  Damn this kid could scream like a fucking god.  "Luna he is fucking awesome!"  Razor exclaimed and came to join me on the bed.

"SHHHHH we have to see if he can sing." I hushed him.

"So he came forth and said unto me:

"Son you are forsaken"

Condemned for the sins that you live,

I offer you forgiveness.

Bow down before me,

Bow down before me.

I'll never bow to he who claims to be divine;

I'll tear down your gates with my bare fucking hands;

And burn the world that you rule over,

No matter how convinced you are you're not a God of mine;

You're not a fucking God of mine.

I never believed in you,

From what I see it was justified;

I never believed in you, in you."

Damn he could sing too.  We have to find this kid and get him in the damn band.  I will beg on my knees for him to be in our band.

"This power over the masses is a gift you don't deserve;

When your blood spills, I'll drink from your skull;

You can run but you can't hide.

Bitch, I'll fucking find you!