Chapter Two

hellooo ;3 this chapter is written by me, @LiveForBVB enjoy!

~~~~~~

~*~Abigail's POV~*~

"ABIGIAL, SOME GIRL NAMED LUNA IS CALLING FOR YOU?!" my dad shouted from downstairs. 

Luna? Why was she calling me? We had math class together, but we barely talked. She was a party girl, and I was more silent and keep-to-my-self.

"COMING." I shouted back down to him.

I trotted down the stairs, into the kitchen where the home phone was. I picked it up, weary.

"Hello?" I spoke into the reciever.

"Hi, Abigail? It's Luna from math class." her voice rang, excited, but nervous.

"Yes...I know who you are." I replied.

"Well...this is more or less of an awkward question....but would you like to be the drummer of my new band? I'll play four string, Razor will play guitar, and we'll find another person to play guitar with him, you will play drums, and this boy we found will vocalize. Does that sound okay?" she spoke so fast, I could barely make out all her words. 

"So, you have a four string, singer, and a guitarist already? I'd love to play drums, and you said you needed another guitarist? My brother plays guitar, I'm sure he'd be happy to join." I replied, much more slowly than Luna had. 

"You do?! That'd be amazing!" she exclaimed, a smile in her voice.

"Okay. Hold on." I put my hand over the speaker, and shouted Atticus's name.

"ATTICUS. GET YOUR LAZY ASS DOWN HERE." I screamed, rather loudly. He came down the steps, only wearing his boxers.

"Ew, put clothes on the next time I call you."

"Sorry little sis. Can't ignore my name when it's being called." he smirked, and I stuck my tongue out and handed him the phone. 

"Let Luna talk to you." I said simply. 

He took the phone from me, face turning serious as he listened to her explain. I stuck my tongue out at him, trying to make him laugh, but he just kept turning away from me.

"Uh-huh. Yea. Sure! I'm in. Thanks!" he hung up the phone, and gave me a glare.

"What's up pussycat?" I asked, smirking. I crossed my arms over my chest and giggled.

"Well, Luna asked me to play guitar. I said yes..so I guess we have a band!" he replied, smiling.

"YAY!" I cheered. Me and my brother have wanted to be in a band since we learned how to play the guitar and drums. Unfortunately, neither of us could sing, so that was a bit of a problem. 

~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter! Hope you like it though.