chapter 1

Ok so this is my first story on wattpad. I hope you guys like it and give it a chance. I would appreciate constructive criticism, it's welcome. Hope you guys like it :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now, the moment we have all been waiting for, put your hands together for the AMAZING ENVYYYY!!!!"

The whole club boomed with applause, music, and chanting from my awaiting audience. I put on my sexy confident smirk as I stepped on the stage. I began circling the pole and getting into the rhythm of the music. Before long it was just me dancing in the club. There was no screaming audience, no hungry lustfull eyes, just me unfolding on stage. My problems drifted away with the stress of the day as I climbed and hung upside down from the pole. I began spinning until I got to the bottom and started shaking my butt.

"A thousand, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen hundred,Oh my God I had a great night Gabi!"

" You were amazing up there today Sky, you honestly deserved it"

"How much did you make?"

" Thirteen hundred, not so bad if you ask me" she replied chuckling

Gabriela and I had been friends since senior year of high school and we've done everything together since. About two years ago things got really hard for us between college, rent, bills, and food we were broke. We barley had enough to eat and that's when she brought up stripping. We worked as waitresses at a local café but we barley scrapped up enough to pay utilities, let alone food and other things. At that time both of us were so desperate we decided to dive into the exotic dancing business. Now Gabi and I were doing pretty well. We could afford brand name clothing, expensive outings, and we even got a nicer bigger apartment.

Life was finally looking up for me. I didn't have a particularly hard childhood, it was actually pretty good but coming from a middle class family of five assured hardships. Those of whom included not being able to pay for college. My oldest brother Mike who was the smarter one of us three got an educational scholarship, Cheyanne my younger sister just got a sports scholarship, and I got none. So that meant I had to pay for school myself. I was quite untalented and lazy when it came down to school work. I could have gotten a scholarship (or at least tried to) for dance but my parents where against it, saying it wasn't a "safe" career choice. It was annoying and frustrating because now I was going to school to be a pediatrician, and even though I love kids and can't wait to have my own some day, my real passion has always been dancing. But I guess my parents were right it was better to be safe than sorry plus I was dancing and making money off it so I guess it's a win/win. I of course didn't dream of my dance choice to be stripping but it was as close to what i wantes as anything I could reach. I always wanted to be a ballet dancer but never got to get too far in it because of money. Money, if I was rich I can assure I would probably be the happiest person alive. In my opinion money does buy happiness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it starts off a bit slow but it's because it's more of an intro. Thanks for reading guys. The girl is Skylar ( Adriana Lima)

_j.e