Chapter 4

Derek's POV

"Thank you so much for your time I'll make sure to give you a call Miss. White."

I've been interviewing women for about two hours in a half and still found no one that really seemed to fit right. They were either too old and strict or too young and flirtatious. It seemed that they weren't even here for my son or at least the job, but for me. Just plain old gold diggers a and honestly I had enough with my wife didn't need yet another woman taking money away from me and neglecting my son.

" Okay please call the next one in..." I said wearily.

Just then the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes upon entered the room.

" Hello Mr. Newman my name is Skylar Ridge I'm here for the job opening as a nanny." she said extending her hand.

I was dumbfounded and it took me a moment to snap out of it. I tried to keep calm as I cleared my throat and took her soft delicate hand and shaking it.

"Ahh yes Miss. Ridge please sit down. Do you have any prior experiences or references?" I started trying to get back to business

" Oh yes of course I have been babysitting since I was thirteen and I've gotten tons of satisfied parents. All the telephone numbers are included in my portfolio. Please feel free to call or check. I'm great with children and love babies."

I could tell she was quite nervous she kept wringing her hands or wiping them on her dress. it seemed like she was trying her best to keep calm but her efforts where in vain.

" So Miss. Ridge what are you able to do? Is there anything you don't feel comfortable doing or don't know how to do etc.?"

"No, I'm up for anything I know how to do mostly everything. that includes diaper changing, bottle making, special rituals for bedtime, baths, play time, just anything that I have to do I'm one hundred percent up for it."

She smiled showing off her perfect white teeth. Her full, pink, soft looking lips curving up. Everything about this woman was perfect. She had striking blue eyes that stood out against her olive skin. She had dark brown hair and a melodic voice. she seemed too good to be true

" Alright well Miss.Ridge I think your perfect for the job. I'll get in contact with your former bosses too verify your claims. You start Monday morning at seven sharp. Please don't be late, also you could start to gradually bring your personal belongings during your leisure. It has been a pleasure to meet you." I said trying to sound as professional as I possibly can

" The pleasure has been all mine sir. Thank you so much for this amazing opportunity, I won't let you down." she replied giving me that seductive smile of hers.

I hope she actually does come through and is as good as she says. I really need someone there for Mason and I hope she'll be able to do everything I say. She does seem like she's a totally professional woman but appearances are sometimes deceitful. I guess I'll start phoning her former bosses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading, much love

-J.E