chapter 3

"What the hell am I supposed to do now Gabi? My life is falling apart!" I said sobbing into my best friend's shoulder

" Please calm down Sky. Look on the bright side, the leukemia was found early on and he still had a very high chance of living. Its going to be ok Skylar. Your family needs you more than ever now.  So pull yourself together, look for a job, I'll look for a smaller apartment,  and I'll be here for you throughout the whole thing. You're not alone, do you understand? "

" Gosh Gab idk what I would do without you. You are seriously the best friend any body could have."
After my emotional breakdown Gabriela instructed me to go online and go job hunting while she searched for a smaller apartment. 

" Gabi, I think I found the perfect job."

" Really what is it?"

" A full time nanny"

At that moment Gabriela burst out laughing.

"Wha- what do you mean nanny" she said in between fits of laughter

" I know it's weird but I love kids plus I'll be paid $650 weekly. Like tell me you wouldn't jump at the offer and it's just a one year old baby I mean how hard could it possibly be?"

" Holy cow! Wow ok you're right I would jump at that offer, but I mean it's hilarious you'll be a stripping nanny"

"Make fun of me all you want but it's good money and I love kids. I'll have the time of my life. You just watch."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ok I know this is a short chapter but I promise the next one will be longer and more interesting.
                               J.E