Prologue

It's a Taekook Fan fiction, so hope you enjoy! 

Peace. For centuries, all three wolf packs were calm and kind to each other. The Dark Moon Pack, Feather Light pack, and the Red River pack. They were all equally gracious to one another. Years passed, the Dark Moon grew stronger yet powerful day by day. Feather Light was quite delighted with the news because this has made the three wolf packs bond stronger, at least that's what they thought.

However, the Red River was not-so-whatever pleased. But why? Red River has always shown nationalism toward their own Pack. As time flew by, jealousy and hatred grew. So they accused the Dark Moon was manipulating with the Enthralled Crystal, because the other pack was growing more steady yet vigorous.

Enthralled Crystal was another honorific for its name. Magical Crystal, the real label of the Crystal itself. The Crystal is a sacred and ancient item to the wolves. It's said to be believed by the Elders that this object was gifted from the Moon goddess and possesses mystical powers that whoever holds it in their possession can be... Unstoppable.

The powers of the enchanted item can make you youthful and resilient again, inside and out. Also it can construct a powerful army (wolf pack). Nevertheless, it also has its side-effects when it's being claimed in the wrong hands.

That's the main reason to be awfully protective over the gift. It has been passed down for centuries. And now, it's in the hands of Dark Moon. Therefore, Red River assumed that the other was abusing it. After Red River made it out clear in the open, dozens of packs were starting to distrust the Dark Moon Pack. When Dark Moon had discovered about untruthful statements, they were almost devastated. Only Feather Light still gave in all of their trust to the other pack, even though Red River convinced them not to.
And both packs remains good friends and allies today.

Next few days, the Dark Moon gathered up the other packs and set up a meeting for the all the pack Alpha leaders. And cleared things out for Dark Moon's "crime." After this occurred, the packs gave back their trust to Dark Moon and all was good. But what happened to Red River? Well, the Red River felt betrayed, abandoned, and upset when they found out that they weren't invited to the meeting. So the pack decided to lose contact with the others was the result.

Once the packs noticed Red River's disappearance, many believed that the Red River was a liar. A betrayer. Some say Red River is planning on revenge. To steal the Magical crystal, so they can take on full control among the others. All packs were extremely alarmed and worried. For instance, the pups weren't allowed to go outside without being supervised by several adult wolves. Especially Dark Moon and Feather Light.

Years passed, to the present, this matter of fact, was however the truth. The horrifying truth. Red River was planning onto something. Looking from then to now, their pack is heavily built and way more stronger.

Now the others need to be more cautious and alert. They need to take on full action. It wasn't the Red River they use to know, they use to recognize. This was something evil. Terrifying. Crazy as it sounds, the Red River has been advancing on, because they've already murdered one tribe......

--------                                              End of Prologue                                                ------------

Did you enjoy it? 💕