Marriage Arrangement?! (5)

Present

"So father, when will the marriage be arranged? Jungkook asked his father politely. "Soon, Jungkook, but I'm sincerely glad that you are willing to do this for your pack. What a great future head alpha." The head alpha pleased with a wide smile and patted his son on the shoulder.

The Luna went over and embraced his son in her arms tightly and smiled warmly at Jungkook. The alpha returned by hugging back and kissed his mother on her cheek.
Jungkook's father smiled happily, being proud of his son.

Jungkook, who just paced out of the throne room sighed and his smile soon vanished into a sad frown. Why? He was thinking about the marriage arrangement. Unfortunately, the raven-haired boy is planning on marrying their allies daughter of Feather Light.

After hearing about Red River's Return, he couldn't help but to be angry because when he was younger, his teachers would always discuss with he class about Red River and their so called, "Revenge."

Both head Alphas of the two packs has had chattered about this marriage arrangement for years after knowing Red River's Return. Their final decision was to combine the two future Pack leaders.  Jeon Jungkook, the pride of Dark Moon and Kang EunAe, the female warrior of Feather Light.

He didn't wish to become soulmates with someone who he barely knows. But he thought this was the only option to protect and save their own packs and the others.
(Mind you, he would do anything to protect his own pack.)

So therefore, he agreed with this arrangement. When the Red River step their feet into the Enchanted Forest, the Ravenette is making sure to cut his enemies flesh open and hear their blood dripping down his ferocious paw. Imagining the bloody and brutal scene made the alpha smirk victoriously.

His eyes glowed fired red in the dim light of the mansion's maze-like halls as he heated with anger while thinking about Red River. How dare they just killed one of the packs? Even thought that pack didn't do anything to them. How dare they?

Click!

The sound that made the alpha turn around and stare into the darkness. He then shot a fiery glare, making sure that whoever is there needs to submit. A luminous shine of the moon shot vertically down his face, making the Ravenette looking like an angel. The  raven haired boy soon strolled into the dark corridors, not interested in who was there in the dark. Instead, he couldn't decipher what's going to happen next.

-----

Hi guys, how ya doing? If anyone didn't tell you that you are beautiful today, I'm here to tell you that you are beautiful! But anyway, thank you so much for voting for me! I'm a newbie on this, so please point out the mistakes I have. Let me know, if you want me to keep uploading today. Cuz I would love to! I love you guys so much! And see ya! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜