Prologue~ D'mek

Hey there readers!😄I'm new to these so sorry if it isn't as good as the other stories but i am still gonna try my best.Hope you enjoy it!

Lets begin!

================================

The planet D'mek is a beautiful and breathtaking planet,it is covered with trees and plants which grow up to  reach extraordinary heights.The river banks and waterfalls are filled with microcrystals that give them their ever so luminescent glow.Anything that goes into its waters, comes out with a stunning glow to their skins which what makes the creatures of this planet so unique and admirable.

However, D'mek isn't just home to creatures but to native clans whom existed and roamed the planet for centuries.This clans being known as the Akuráii clan,the Tenikì clan and the Lywá clan.

Each clan houses the natives of Maluri. The natives of Maluri resemble that of humans that grow up to be 7 feet tall, the female don long dark locks which were braided and decorated with beads while the male had short hair which were rarely ever decorated.They have bioluminescent markings on their skins which they have inherited from birth.

Despite them having similar characteristics,each clan possess different features and abilities due to the different climates and enviorments each clan lives in.

For example,the natives of the Akuráii clan live high amongst the trees and don red markings,they are also excellent hunters and flyers.

While the natives of the Tenakì clan live near the waters therefore they are excellent swimmers and healers due to their wide variety of herbs and plants, they also don blue markings.

The Lywá clan on the other hand live in the plains and moutains,they don purple markings and are able to tame and hunt the wildest beasts.

The natives all live in peace and harmony but they are still suspicious of those outside their clan.

Theres more about the natives and creatures of D'mek that I would love to tell but theres only one tale I've gathered you all here to listen today and that is the tale of two souls...now shall we let the story begin? Yes? Lets start......

"Systems off.Units checked.Proceed to land in 3....2....1."

*CRASSHH*