Chapter Two~Arrival

Do note that this chapter involves some vulgar language so do be warned!👌🏽

Noah's POV:
================================

*CRASSSHHH*

"Hey..."

*...fade...*

"Hey.."

*...fade again...*

"HEY! WAKE UP!"

"Huh,w..what happened?"I said, startled awake by the sudden slap to the cheek by Luke."Oh its nothing...Its not like we almost died due to Mr Eli over there shitty piloting!"Luke said while shifting his gaze to Eli,who was avoiding his gaze.

"What?"Eli said, to which Luke replied: "Oh don't what me! What part of land gently do you not understand!?"." I already said I was sorry!"Eli replied."Well sorry doesn't fix shit now does it?What if someone got hurt?"Before Luke could add on to his whole arguement. Eva broke them up.

"Hey..Hey now boys! Look on the bright side, none of us got injured, well, except for Noah, you should go see the Doc for that cut of yours hun. But most importantly, none of the equipment got damaged right?So there no need for all the drama mama going between you two, I mean the last thing I need is for you two to kill each other before we even start. Its tough enough being in charge of this team...*sigh*"

"You heard Eva, we're a team and teams don't fight over small matters like this"said Aleah as she gazes over at Eli,fire in her eyes.

"Come on, the rest of the crew is at the back, lets just hurry and set up already!"Aleah exclaimed.

I sat on the ground staring into nothingness, it wasn't uncommon for my team to argue, I'm sort of used to it by now.

A drop of blood landed on the floor. I reached for my head and felt a warm sensation, I lowered my hand to see dark red blood on the tip of my fingers.

I hadn't realised earlier.I was so distracted by the drama happening before me that I hadn't even realised I was slowly suffering from a concussion.Oh well here we go again..

*Tud*

================================

Sorry if it this chapter is short!😯I'll try to make the next chapters longer