Chapter Four~Noah pt.2

Noah POV:
================================
"Pssshhh"The pod sounded before its door pop opened.I sat up and let out a loud yawn,stretching my arms as I did so.Today was the mission.*sigh* as I got up and headed for the showers.

I rinsed my body from head to toe.When I was done,I walked over to one of the mirrors,drying my face and hair.But as I lowered the towel and glanced in the mirror.A loud yell escaped my mouth.

I rubbed my eyes over and over again till they were almost red.I had to be dreaming.The person standing infront of the mirror wasn't me,I mean it was me,it still looked like me but the thing is that I defintely don't remember having red tattoos all over my body.

But despite how long I stared at the mirror,the strange reflection if me wouldn't go away.So I just got myself together and went to look for Doc in search for some answers.

Fortunately,I didn't have to look far as Doc was just casually standing outside the showering chambers, seemingly awaiting my presence.

As I approached Doc, she cocked an eyebrow,eyes widening.I didn't know what was wrong until I heard two awfully familar voices,it was Aleah and Mae.

They had just came out of the female section of the chambers.Both of them were taller than before and had different coloured tattoos,Aleah's was purple while Mae's was blue.I wonder why I didn't grow taller,it could be the fact that I'm pretty much a giraffe being 6'5 and all.

As they spotted me,Mae let out a gasped and said,"Dammnn now would you look at dem abs."And thats when I realised I wasn't wearing a shirt and pants for the matter.All I had was my trusty red checkered boxers.I blushed with embarrassment.

Aleah appeared to be in a trance at first but Mae shooked her,snapping her out of it.She then proceeded to look at me,shaking her head in disagreement.

Mae then has to ruin the already embarrassing moment further by jokingly saying,"Gosh, you had a full set of abs and never bothered to show me.I feel betrayed."I just rolled my eyes and so did Aleah.

While we three were caught up in the awkward moment.Doc was there patiently waiting for us to finish our conversation.I grinned and said,"Hey Do-"She cutted me off and said in a serious tone,"Go get changed Noah."at which I replied with,"Yes Ma'am".

I then quickly went back to grab a fresh set of clean clothes and headed to the changing room before Doc said,"Actually,that wouldn't be necessary just wear a jacket or something."I cocked an eyebrow and just continued to grab a lab coat nearby.I hope whoever's coat this is wouldn't mind me borrowing it.

Doc then led us to a relatively small room which had three tables with pieces of fabric placed on them."1st is Noah followed by Mae's then Aleah."She told us."I need you guys to be done changing in 10 minutes,we don't have much time left.I still need to brief you guys on what to do when you are in the jungle.So what are waiting for scram!"Doc exclaimed.

A hologram projector located on the ceiling was then activated as she left the room.It projected three life size version of ourselves that showed us wearing different forms of tribal clothing which I was guessing were the pieces laid before us.

The girls went to the corner of the room to change while I stayed alone at one corner making sure to not look back at the girls as they changed.However,I had this feeling that they were staring at me from the back of my head.Judging me.

After the constant glances to the hologram, we finally managed to finish piecing the clothes together and just within the time limit too.It was uncomfortable at first but I got used to it.

We tossed our old clothes at the side of the room and rushed to the door.The beads on our tribal clothes clattered as we did so.

As we made our way out the door hastily.We saw Doc standing infront tapping her foot while looking at her watch.